Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi !

Shru it was Extra Dose.. πŸ˜ƒ Sunday epi πŸ˜ƒ

And I dont think nothing much to do with the box πŸ˜†..
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guyz has any one noticed this thing that in BB4 official site......Shweta, Sameer and Seema pics are together on the main page πŸ˜³πŸ˜›.....and Hrishant , Manoj pics are together πŸ˜†.....

what a co-incidence hw did they knew that these housemates will become best of friends 🀣 ....n one more thing Shweta n Sameer were the first ones to enter the house 😳😳...Only Abbas was in b/w πŸ€”....n Shweta has spent maximum time in the house as she was the first one to enter the house n most probably last one to leave it (without any break in b/w like Dolly n Sameer) Seems like BB house also liked Shweta sooooo much....πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Hey guyz has any one noticed this thing that in BB4 official site......Shweta, Sameer and Seema pics are together on the main page πŸ˜³πŸ˜›.....and Hrishant , Manoj pics are together πŸ˜†.....

what a co-incidence hw did they knew that these housemates will become best of friends 🀣 ....n one more thing Shweta n Sameer were the first ones to enter the house 😳😳...Only Abbas was in b/w πŸ€”....n Shweta has spent maximum time in the house as she was the first one to enter the house n most probably last one to leave it (without any break in b/w like Dolly n Sameer) Seems like BB house also liked Shweta sooooo much....πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

absolutely.... she will be the person who has spent the most time in the BB house......even if she is the runner up ........ she will still have spent the max time inside.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Really hoping ST wins, she was the first person in the house and hopefully the last to get out.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Check out the article from Indya.com..

All female tv actresses want Shweta to win πŸ˜†
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yeah i saw that....Surely Shweta rocks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘ I hope they take views of actors like Ronit roy,Cezzane khan,Manoj bohra,Urvashi dholakia,Hiten tejwani,Sanjit bedi,Hussain kuwajerwala,Juhi parmar,Karan singh grover,Jennifer winget,Tina parekh,Smrieti irani,Sakshi tanwar,Kiran karmarkar,Yash tonk,Mouly ganguly.........I wanna knw their views abt winner 😳😳 As these all were either her co-actors or the actors of her era.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Edited by Prernatic - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Yeah i saw that....Surely Shweta rocks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘ I hope they take views of actors like Ronit roy,Cezzane khan,Manoj bohra,Urvashi dholakia,Hiten tejwani,Sanjit bedi,Hussain kuwajerwala,Juhi parmar,Karan singh grover,Jennifer winget,Tina parekh,Smrieti irani,Sakshi tanwar,Kiran karmarkar,Yash tonk,Mouly ganguly.........I wanna knw their views abt winner 😳😳 As these all were either her co-actors or the actors of her era.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Cezanne is missing from the world atm πŸ˜† serves him right πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Anyways.. I smsed Ronit.. But that Diplomat King didnt reply of tht either.. replied of all other thingsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.. I wanna know views of Hittu babu, Iqbal, Hussain, Shabbo, Mnaoj☺️ and Rajeev☺️.. Gosh !

And check this page.. haila πŸ˜†/.

Click here
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Tomo.. Dolly's motormouth started again.. And this time on Shweta 🀣

I wonder why is it so tough for the inmates to take such easy decision in bahumat πŸ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

kaunsa article send karna
Its very dangerous, what if they name Shweta. 😭