Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Awwww Fazy added ur name ya ☺️ Hugs ☺️

Shru.. Agree.. Just becoz of that, I would want her to win πŸ˜†.... Hope ur gut feelings come true πŸ‘πŸΌ

I cant wait for tonight's epi.. Best thing is, MT cant reply 🀣
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Awwww Fazy added ur name ya ☺️ Hugs ☺️

Shru.. Agree.. Just becoz of that, I would want her to win πŸ˜†.... Hope ur gut feelings come true πŸ‘πŸΌ

I cant wait for tonight's epi.. Best thing is, MT cant reply 🀣

I agree ..for once that sly man can't manipulate ST ...he has to sit there & listenπŸ˜† ...hope we get a better epi today ...yesterday was a lil boring ..with all the yelling et all .🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelshy

I agree ..for once that sly man can't manipulate ST ...he has to sit there & listenπŸ˜† ...hope we get a better epi today ...yesterday was a lil boring ..with all the yelling et all .🀣

yes specially dolly's provocation what is her prob with STπŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Honestly Guddi ...the reason anyone would have a problem with ST including Dolly Ji ..is that they are envious of her beauty , success & popularity ......so every time Dolly ji conspires against ST or something happens against ST .πŸ˜†..i am reassured of her popularity by 500%.😎
Edited by angelshy - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Well yeah ! πŸ˜† Like Ashmit first said she is a has been dead this that.. And finally he realized what a fool he was to think like that, and how everytime she is saved before anyone else if nominated πŸ˜†..

But yest's epi was height.. When Shweta went to washroom and said the things which Dolly said, Dolly came peeche peeche and denied 🀣 And then asking Khaliji like a cop that who said it first who said it first.. Had it been Shweta, Dolly would have lost her sleep and jumped on her to fight 🀣 When Shweta n Khali were discussing abt Dolly n she came and they stopped, she kept charging them as if they had done the GREATEST sin of the world 🀣 And forget abt her shouting when Khali was reciting that lyrics πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well yeah ! πŸ˜† Like Ashmit first said she is a has been dead this that.. And finally he realized what a fool he was to think like that, and how everytime she is saved before anyone else if nominated πŸ˜†..

But yest's epi was height.. When Shweta went to washroom and said the things which Dolly said, Dolly came peeche peeche and denied 🀣 And then asking Khaliji like a cop that who said it first who said it first.. Had it been Shweta, Dolly would have lost her sleep and jumped on her to fight 🀣 When Shweta n Khali were discussing abt Dolly n she came and they stopped, she kept charging them as if they had done the GREATEST sin of the world 🀣 And forget abt her shouting when Khali was reciting that lyrics πŸ˜†

I knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜²..i am worried for ST now ..i don't want that lady to attack ST again .....i wonder why she is always on a lookout for reasons to fight ...can't she just enjoy the Final week with peaceπŸ˜†

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Check this vid πŸ˜†

http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-shweta-kitna-jhoot-bolti-hain-dolly-2007.html#top

Big Bully πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
oh god not again...lemme check πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Update -

They are given their numbers for tonight.. Shweta's song is 'Kamariya lachke re'.. 🀣.. Anyways, suddenly the song starts and Shweta is in bathroom πŸ˜†.. She rushes to the stage but by that time song ends 🀣 She asks Ashmit from bathroom if she should take bathe or not.. Ashmit says yeah.. but do it fast.. πŸ˜†.. And asa Shweta starts the shower, Ashmit gestures to the cam that 'Start the song now' 🀣..

Anyways.. Then her part to dance.. She is a FAB dancer 😳.. She is exhausted after that and says she doesnt even know the song n steps properly.. After she leaves exhausted, Dolly asks Ashmit 'Who said that days will fly with such good task'... πŸ˜† And then says Captain Shweta said this 🀣.. Anyways, she even dances on Dolly's Mango Dolly song πŸ˜†..

Dolly's skurf is with Khali.. Dolly tells Shweta in the kitchen that she wants it back.. Shweta was washing dishes, Dolly again n again tells Shweta to take it back from Khali right then ! Shweta finally runs to Khali to get the skirf back 🀣
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Guddi. Just yesterday I was wondering what if the song goes off while someone's in the bathroom and today it happened. That too with Shweta. πŸ˜†