Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Hey congrats everyone.This must be some kind of record or somethig.I dont think any other celeb in BB has ever had 9 AT's dedicated to them.Well what can i say shweta rocks and so do her fans.

Njo: Yes i do hope we congratulate each other on saturday

Guddi:My name is not there in the list on the first page😭

congratulation to u too.  , its very bad to hear dt ur name is not in fan list.. dorry worry . ur name would be added soon.....
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Hi Guys hope u saw the other Article I posted especially d blue part

Big Boss 4 :Film legend Dharmendra says Shweta Tiwari should win

Sameer Soni says that he did not expect eviction. He said that he thought he will be the captain and he will escape. Indirectly he says that it was not fair. It is understandable, this is the final week and he is out. Sameer sins were that he always incites, complaints and couldn't win hearts of the house mates. He says that he will vote for Shweta Tiwari.

But, the most powerful of endorsement for Shweta comes from legendary Dharmendra Singh Deol. He said that "as a man, I would like Shweta to win." Shweta is indeed the favorite of almost every celebrity who came in.

The final voting has begun. It is Shweta, The Great Khali, Dolly Bindra and Ashmit patel to vote for. Tomorrow we will give you our opinion on the grand finale.
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shyams

Sameer Soni says that he did not expect eviction. He said that he thought he will be the captain and he will escape. Indirectly he says that it was not fair. It is understandable, this is the final week and he is out. Sameer sins were that he always incites, complaints and couldn't win hearts of the house mates. He says that he will vote for Shweta Tiwari.

But, the most powerful of endorsement for Shweta comes from legendary Dharmendra Singh Deol. He said that "as a man, I would like Shweta to win." Shweta is indeed the favorite of almost every celebrity who came in.

The final voting has begun. It is Shweta, The Great Khali, Dolly Bindra and Ashmit patel to vote for. Tomorrow we will give you our opinion on the grand finale.

Yup....Shweta Deserve atleast a WinπŸ˜ƒ
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shyams

@ dark line ,   vt sam said in ds article , he has already mentioned in show in front of all viewers . its best thing for me rather dn readng  in articles..
thanx shayam for ds article..
 yesterday when sam had come on bb site to chat , even then he dint forget to mention st 's name to win ..
 sam was only one inmate who understood st properly ,
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
s..he is the only one.... i am not understanding this khali's behaviour..again  he is in diff mode... he is chatng with shwetha and against dolly...i think he is afraid of dollyπŸ˜†
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Congratzzzzzz all Shwetians esp Guddi for completing 8 rocking threads!!!!!  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thatz gr88888888888 πŸ‘πŸΌ.....I bet in all the seasons of BB itne appreciation threads nhi bane honge kisi ke liye .....Shweta is a rockstar 😍😍.....I just hope she wins πŸ‘πŸΌ....we r v near our target guyz.....we intended to make 10 ATz of Shweta πŸ˜‰.......Btw i must say all Shweta fans rock 😳......I will miss all you guyz after BB ends 😭.....esp Guddi πŸ˜­πŸ˜’
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Guddi....for starting off the 9th thread......

Hopefully as someone said....we will be back on Saturday Congratulating for her success. How i wish i could vote for her as well.
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumanforums

Congrats Guddi....for starting off the 9th thread......

Hopefully as someone said....we will be back on Saturday Congratulating for her success. How i wish i could vote for her as well.

Insha allah πŸ˜ƒ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Hi there ! Faraan, Pesi, Manisha, Believe, Melvee, Shyams, Suman, Vik, Maryam, and everyone else πŸ₯³ Love you folks !

Finally 9th AT.. I wished for 10th but thanks to new year celebs and all occassions, everyone had been real busy πŸ₯Ί

Never mind! Me in hospital lol ! Will catch you up soon with the updates.. !

P.S -- Manisha, OMG didnt I add ur name? Will do very soon hun πŸ˜ƒ
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Hey Guddi what ru doing in hospital ??? Hope ur fine