Tere Liye

robbie ka bacha kahan gaya? (Page 2)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Originally posted by Soaps1

I hope wo ghaib hi rahey .. for crying out loud Onu Tani and Roby are too young themselves to already act as parents D'oh I hope ritesh takes his kids away too by hook or crook Angry

I knowwww! Kidnap the kids and bring them up on your own! OR...let Neelu and Laboni look after them, I mean there are dozens of kids brought up by their grandmoms who lead a rocking life! Confused

may be like ganguly's ka personal hospital ban gaya hein...like that they would start a kids-alay...jo bhi bachaa hein jiska bhi bachaa hein jahan ka bhi bachaa hein...chalo chalo...anutaani is at ur service as papa-momma...D'oh
bachaa-free is much better Big smilenot bachaa free mein..ConfusedOuchOuchOuch...

Edited by deeps07 - 04 January 2011 at 3:37am

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

I hope wo ghaib hi rahey .. for crying out loud Onu Tani and Roby are too young themselves to already act as parents D'oh I hope ritesh takes his kids away too by hook or crook Angry

I knowwww! Kidnap the kids and bring them up on your own! OR...let Neelu and Laboni look after them, I mean there are dozens of kids brought up by their grandmoms who lead a rocking life! Confused

may be like ganguly's ka personal hospital ban gaya hein...like that they would start a kids-alay...jo bhi bachaa hein jiska bhi bachaa hein jahan ka bhi bachaa hein...chalo chalo...anutaani is at ur service as papa-momma...D'oh
bachaa-free is much better Big smilenot bachaa free mein..ConfusedOuchOuchOuch...

Or if they're soo gung-ho about people looking after kids so young, give the kids to Subodh! LOL He's a doc, he's single and he'll keep them fit and fine too! ROFL
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

bachaa-free is much better Big smilenot bachaa free mein..Ouch...

Or if they're soo gung-ho about people looking after kids so young, give the kids to Subodh! LOL He's a doc, he's single and he'll keep them fit and fine too! ROFL

ROFL...DR.subodh...and he could teach kuhu and all how to be non-mahan like anutaani..ROFLROFL...
xpakigirlx Senior Member
xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
bechara bhag gaya ho ga...LOL
munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
well sumtimes roby becomes Mr.India. so now his kid has also becime Mr.India.LOL
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

ROFL...DR.subodh...and he could teach kuhu and all how to be non-mahan like anutaani..ROFLROFL...

Exactly...he'll enroll them all in the 'insaan hain insaan rahey' crash course even before they go to nursery ROFLROFLROFL
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i think Tapli  ne adopt kiya junior robby koROFL
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Exactly...he'll enroll them all in the 'insaan hain insaan rahey' crash course even before they go to nursery ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL.....the kids would grow up  to be the best humans ever....survivable humans...ROFLROFLROFL....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index