robbie ka bacha kahan gaya?

Posted: 13 years ago
i was watching tere liye today with ananya funeral (sad epi i must add) and they showed kuhu and taani was holding ananya's new baby but there was n sign of robbie's kid. seriously though instead of taking care of ananya's kids, i thought taani would take care of robbie's child.  
He conveniently disappeared...🤣 It's Neelu who is supposed to be taking care of him though...

But dont you guys think it weird!!!!!! 😕

After creating so much havoc and drama how can he suddenly disappear.... 😕

Love,
Riya
achaa hein...warna taanu is surrounded by one kid extra...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Who knows...leap ke baad they'll probably bring Robi's kid back...
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Who knows...leap ke baad they'll probably bring Robi's kid back...

thab tho anu asylum mein hein aur taani singer banne chali gayi...so they could be off from children..
I hope wo ghaib hi rahey .. for crying out loud Onu Tani and Roby are too young themselves to already act as parents I hope ritesh takes his kids away too by hook or crook 😡
Originally posted by Soaps1

I hope wo ghaib hi rahey .. for crying out loud Onu Tani and Roby are too young themselves to already act as parents I hope ritesh takes his kids away too by hook or crook 😡

I knowwww! Kidnap the kids and bring them up on your own! OR...let Neelu and Laboni look after them, I mean there are dozens of kids brought up by their grandmoms who lead a rocking life! 😕
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

I knowwww! Kidnap the kids and bring them up on your own! OR...let Neelu and Laboni look after them, I mean there are dozens of kids brought up by their grandmoms who lead a rocking life! 😕

may be like ganguly's ka personal hospital ban gaya hein...like that they would start a kids-alay...jo bhi bachaa hein jiska bhi bachaa hein jahan ka bhi bachaa hein...chalo chalo...anutaani is at ur service as papa-momma...
bachaa-free is much better 😃not bachaa free mein..😕...
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by deeps07

may be like ganguly's ka personal hospital ban gaya hein...like that they would start a kids-alay...jo bhi bachaa hein jiska bhi bachaa hein jahan ka bhi bachaa hein...chalo chalo...anutaani is at ur service as papa-momma...
bachaa-free is much better 😃not bachaa free mein..😕...

Or if they're soo gung-ho about people looking after kids so young, give the kids to Subodh! 😆 He's a doc, he's single and he'll keep them fit and fine too! 🤣