Saas Bina Sasuraal

Superb Episode !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dvnd2003

dvnd2003

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Very touchy as well as heart warming episode ! Chhedi asking for maafi was so touching... and in other scene Dada says Main toh kabhi bahar gaya nahi is wheelchair ki wajah se... and toasty becomes sad then Dadaji beautifully changes the mood saying I dont have license to drive wheelchair on road.. What a zindadil person Dadaji is !! .... And Pashu's back story didnt allow me to blink my eyes.. Then then Pashu's wifes call to Tosty... Brilliant episode...!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdbsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Superb Episode !" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_lover_guy

IF-Dazzler

desi_lover_guy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yeah it was gr8 episode full of emotions pashu story chedi sorry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i agree it was a fantastic episode. hats off to the writers, directors and actors!

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
they are doign great job maintaining balance between all kind of emotions.......poor pashu really........strong jadu ki jappi for him......

scinerd

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i agre.. gr8 epi... pashu's story... chedis apology.. sudha's forgivin... n toasty getin dat call

scinerd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.