Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK 3rd January 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

swathi.rao Newbie
swathi.rao
swathi.rao

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thumbs Upthou i watched it...i jus luv to read the updates.... and its beautifully written....i watch the repeat telecasts also...and i read the updates tooooo.....Clapthanx...

Jyo.

cuteluv Goldie
cuteluv
cuteluv

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jm2506

Originally posted by Sano88

We already have written updaters for this section. If you are interested in doing them then let us know first because the orignal updater might have posted the update already and since, you too posted then there is no use of having 2 updates.

Sorry if i did something wrong.. i just didn't see any update today... as i am always waiting for one.. and i also saw a few requests.. so thought i wud fill in.. that's all.. Smile i wudnt have posted an update it there was one already..  Smile sorry again if i did something.. Smile

Hey sorry to interrupt, but jm2506 did good job, the update is really very well written. Well for having 2 updates thing, she 1st chkd tht the update is thr or not thn she posted hers.. she waited for the scheduled updater to post her update.. so i dont think thr is anything wrong in it.

Regards,
Varsha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.pyar-ishk

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Very well written,  I could understand the whole episode without even seeing it,  Thanks for this beautiful update

Jyo.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteluv

Originally posted by jm2506

Originally posted by Sano88

We already have written updaters for this section. If you are interested in doing them then let us know first because the orignal updater might have posted the update already and since, you too posted then there is no use of having 2 updates.

Sorry if i did something wrong.. i just didn't see any update today... as i am always waiting for one.. and i also saw a few requests.. so thought i wud fill in.. that's all.. Smile i wudnt have posted an update it there was one already..  Smile sorry again if i did something.. Smile

Hey sorry to interrupt, but jm2506 did good job, the update is really very well written. Well for having 2 updates thing, she 1st chkd tht the update is thr or not thn she posted hers.. she waited for the scheduled updater to post her update.. so i dont think thr is anything wrong in it.

Regards,
Varsha

Heyy sweetie.. thanks for the nice comment honey.. Smile Smile.... and thanks for liking the update.. but its all sorted now.. Big smile it happens sumtimes.. thankies again.. Smile
Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Thanks beautiful written update

I hope that you're do update reguarly on this forum, the ones here do awesome job but they need more updaters so if you can assist with that in the future it would be great.

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index