Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Written Update 3rd Jan 2010..

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Written Update 3rd Jan 2010:

The episode started with Chutki telling Manjari abt Pooja's marriage being cancelled.. Just then Manjari's mum and dad comes out of the room crying.. M's mom is trying to console M's dad.. When M's dad sees Manjari standing he wipes off his tears and makes excuse 'what has happened to my glasses.. I cant see anything properly'.. Manjari replies 'dad, I know everything.. I am going to talk to Madhu ji.. How can she do this to Pooja.. After all everything was Akshay's choice..' M's dad stops her and tells 'its no use my child.. She has been making excuses since past week.. Dont make a tamasha as when everyone will come to know of this they will point fingers at my child Pooja and not Akshay..' Manjari goes to her room without saying anything further..

The scene shifts to Ajay thinking what Manjari had said to him 'what are you trying to do.. you don't behave like my friend rather you behave like my boyfriend'.. Ajay gets angry thinking abt it.. He bangs his hand on the table and drops a show piece on which Akshay standing there asks 'What happened Ajay?' Ajay answers 'Bhai aaj k zamane mai kisi ka bhala karna bhi musibaat hai.. No one ever appreciates..' Akshay agrees to him on this 'Han Ajay.. I know you are right'.. Ajay sees Akshay is depressed and asks 'Bhai whats wrong? Someone said anythng?' Just then Madhu ji enters and says 'nai Titu (Ajay) no one said anything to him..' Ajay asks the same ques again and when Madhu ji again says there's nothing of that sort Ajay says sooo innocently.. 'You guys don't treat me as a family member.. I am sorry I asked something too personal from you..' Madhu ji then says 'No Ajay nothing like that.. Its just that I have cancelled Akshay-Pooja marriage..' Ajay gets shocked and asks 'whyyyy?? Akshay loved her.. then why??' Madhu ji shouts 'Akshay doesn't love Pooja he..' Just then Akshay nods a 'NO' to her and she continues 'he only liked her.. I thought he loved her so I rushed into the marriage talks.. anyways I am waiting for you both downstairs on the dinner table'..

The scene shifts to Pooja crying on her bed.. Manjari enters and goes to Pooja.. 'why did you hide everything from me.. Am I a prayi larki for you.. I am ur sister..' Pooja answers cryingly 'no Manjari its not like that.. I love you alot.. But mom dad was upset due to this I dint want to upset you too..' She then talks emotional stuff with her.. 'Manjari do you remember when the first time you teased me abt Akshay? I for once loved ur joke at then.. The Pooja that used to see her career in her books suddenly started seeing Akshay's love and her married life in those books..' still crying continues 'Akshay changed my life totally.. But then don't know what happened and Madhu ji broke everything today.. You know Manjari when Akshay took me to the date, after that day he has been ignoring me.. I even asked him the reason but he would not answer..' Still crying continues 'I don't know why this happened.. I think my fate had only this much love for me.. After all love doesn't remain with you forever..' Keeps crying..

Scene shifts to Ajay asking Akshay the real reason of his behaviour on which Akshay replies 'You wont understand it now.. When you will fall in love then you will.. People says it right.. Pyaar hona asaan hai but usey nibhana utna hi mushkil hai..' Akshay leaves..

Scene shifts to Manjari standing in the garden and thinking about what Pooja said 'Shayad meri zindagi mai itna hi pyar likha tha.. zaruri toh nai pyaar hamesha tumhare saath rahe..' On the other hand its Ajay thinking abt what Akshay said.. 'tu nahi samjhega abi.. jab tujhe pyaar hoga tab samjhega..' Ajay then thinks that 'he (Ajay himself) doesn't love Manjari so why does everything seems soo incorrect to me.. was Manjari right in saying that I love her? No I cant love her! If I don't love her then why am I getting so tensed thinking abt her..??'

Scene then shifts to Pooja.. just then YIH title track starts 'the sad one' and keeps showing all the four in sad state.. Pooja sitting in the corner of her room.. Akshay sitting on the edge of his window.. Manjari standing in the garden.. Ajay sitting in his chair in his room.. when the song ends Manjari thinks 'I don't think love vanishes like that.. love is too strong to vanish..' Pooja is thinking abt what she said to Manjari said 'Shayad meri zindagi mai itna hi pyar likha tha.. zaruri toh nai pyaar hamesha tumhare saath rahe..' Ajay thinking 'yeh ishq kya hai?? Is it worrying abt someone?? Caring abt someone?? Thinking abt someone?? After all yeh ishq kya hai??'.. Akshay thinking 'yeh ishq bhool bhulaiya hai.. hame lagta hai yeh hame sahi rasta le k jata hai lekin yeh hame kahan le k jata hai hum b nai samaj paatey..'

Scene shifts to morning happening.. Manjari reaches Akshay's cafe and finds out he's not there.. she asks Raju (someone at the till) to phone Akshay and tell him that Manjari is waiting for him here.. He phones and tells Akshay.. Akshay at the dining table thinks how he will face Manjari after all what had happened.. Seeing Akshay upset after the phone call Madhu ji asks 'what happened?? What did Raju say that you are upset??' Akshay doesn't answer.. he suddenly stands up and leaves which shocks Madhu ji too much..

At the cafe Ranbir enters and seeing Manjari asks 'hey Manjari what are you doing here??' Manjari says 'nothing came to meet a friend.. What are you doing here early morning??' He answers 'actually I have this habit that whenever I wake up I come to a cafe and drink coffee..' Manjari says 'oh I have the same habit..' On this Ranbir orders two coffees and they sit down.. Manjari is all tensed thinking abt Pooja all the time.. Ranbir holds her hand and asks 'hey tum kuch upset lag rahi ho?? Anything wrong?' Manjari replies 'No nothing special..' Ranbir says 'Look if its personal then I don't mind as I have no right to ask you anything personal' On this Manjari feels bad and then says 'actually my friend Akshay is avoiding my...' pauses and thinks and continues 'my friend although he loves her too much.. they are having troubles in their lives so just wanted to talk to Akshay abt it..' Ranbir on this says 'Look Manjari tell ur friend not to loose hope.. if the guy truly loves her, he will surely come back to her once again to get his true love.. sometimes people don't understand true love and try to neglect it but then later realises their mistakes and comes back to get their real love..' Manjari thanks Ranbir 'Thanks Ranbir.. after listening to you I can now understand the real situation..' They both looking at each other still holding hands and just then Akshay enters and sees this.. On this the episode ends..

The precap: Akshay turning away to go back when Manjari shouts 'Akshay mai kab se tumhara wait kar rahi hun aur tum ho k bagair baat kiye wapas ja rahe ho..' Akshay replies 'I thought you were busy so thought it was best to leave..' And then Akshay calls Pooja and asks her to come to the cafe if she can on which Pooja becomes happy..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaahcirnitu07nikki.171mrk-1Roarkfrenz4u

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Thanks natty. The epi sounds cool and full of love and emotions. This update is best coz u added orignal show dialogues in hindi which gives feeling like watching show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitmj

Thanks natty. The epi sounds cool and full of love and emotions. This update is best coz u added orignal show dialogues in hindi which gives feeling like watching show.
Hey thanks for appreciating.. Smile Actually someone once told me that he/she reads updates bcoz they cant understand hindi, thats why I used to write updates in english only, even the dialogues too.. But these dialogues I couldnt translate much into english thats why used hindi only.. LOL If you guys appreciate it this way I'll continue it with this way then whenever I write my mext one.. Smile
arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Yes do updates like this only. I'm not saying that write everything in hindi but atleast some good dialogues which gives a feel of watching epi must be added in between. This much hindi everyone understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Ok I will.. No worries.. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index