Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

KYA AJNABI is from DHULWADI to make Shaan jealous (Page 8)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
im so sorry Deena...mine is Urooj but i prefer Rooj

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfan

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Good morning!

I would love it if this ajnabee was from Dhulwadi....

We have been asking for this for a long time now..get someone from Khanak's past into the picture and lets see Shaan deal with it. I really expect to see Shaan's possessiveness and jealousy coming into play!

But all the same Shanak should be and remain the high point and nucleus of the show!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
guys get ready for the dhamaka Suraj's Look alike will enter and hence the new track will start!

I had a feeling that we will get to see something like this...i was gonna mention it too but i didn't...coz i only saw this as the connection between Shanak's jealous track...

Kya yaar nothing original came to CVs mind?

seriously?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123kubare

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

guys get ready for the dhamaka Suraj's Look alike will enter and hence the new track will start!

I had a feeling that we will get to see something like this...i was gonna mention it too but i didn't...coz i only saw this as the connection between Shanak's jealous track...

seriously?

It's a topic I think we consciously avoided coz we didn't want it...but this is gonna be interesting...that's like one word I can use to describe this..coz not yet sure whether will like it or not...

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Originally posted by rooj-i

seriously?

It's a topic I think we consciously avoided coz we didn't want it...but this is gonna be interesting...that's like one word I can use to describe this..coz not yet sure whether will like it or not...

obviously we didn't want it...now i have a gut feeling we will def. see Khanak finally getting out of her past coz i think she never really let it go subconsciously...and i think this will cause Shaan to be conscious again and hence the jealous nok jhok

and now i have another feeling and that is Rahul coming up to ruin things for Shanak (if he finds out that is)

NinjaInPyjamas

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLSaaz.....darling...kuch zayada hi soun liya CV's nah...they are giving us a Suraj look alike...LOLLOLLOL someone who is teachnically not from Dulwhadi but.....looks exactly liek some one from Khanaks past....very very claose to her too..WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

I remember I was never for a look alike thing...but then lets see how this works...will be interesti g indeed to see...Shanak's reaction to him, the upheaveal it will cause and how they deal with it...especially Shaan and Khanak.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

woosterNinjaInPyjamastvrasikarooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@ Krishna Di:

Firstly it feels soooo good to discuss stuff with you after a looooonnnnnggggg time!

and secondly: our Shaan is insecure i think i mentioned that earlier. it will def. be interesting to see how this will come out!

I mean our Shaan needs that security and  somehow i feel that Khanak hasn't really let go of her past yet subconsciously 

what im afraid of is that if Rahul finds out then how he will use that as a trump card, u know what i mean?

I'm not up for look alike too but let's see...dekhna toh padega na.

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Rooj darling same here dear...*muwah*

How original the CV's are....LOLLOLLOL even in choosing his name Sunny...the same meaning like Suraj....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Better to fall back on Ekta style to get the omph back as the RO was a dud...lets see what happens and how its all handled..with wgood acting and dialogues it sure would be..interesting to watch...LOL

Go to top