Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

KYA AJNABI is from DHULWADI to make Shaan jealous (Page 7)

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@Saaz: wait rock on track was dropped? i mean it was confirmed? i thought it wasn't the rock on track coz rock on had a diff. track...
this one was diff. coz Rahul came back as revenge and it is still there...

as for marriage...r u sure it's all confirmed? i mean it didn't look like that at all...it seems it will be a while for that...

@ HK: i really do get what you guys are saying even i want to see that but like i said i just doubt it...

all im asking is how they will bring it forward u know...

i want shaan to be jealous and not like serious type u know like the shaq type but like really good nok jhok type...let's see how they will do it.

Yeah tht is a big and valid question ki WILL this be possible to start now, espy moving the scene to dhulwadi? I am also doubtful it will suddenly emerge without any current track leading or pointing to this...But lets just try the collective mind thing saaz taught us!LOL maybe it will work!LOL

Bye rooj-i   !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HKfan - 03 January 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

@ Gaayu:

honestly if you look at the track, the whole revenge track was working till KT got sick and i think the CVs had to change it....i mean we have to be prepared for the unnecessary mishaps and hence CVs did the whole party and Khanak bringing his friends together track because if you really look at it, it looked like Shaan and his friends were gonna stay apart for a while. All i'm saying is that when you have to change storyline u have to do something and i think the revenge track is left hanging for a while but it is still on. so I think this ajnabi track will be about how Rahul might send in someone to take Khanak away or something coz his track is still there unless that doesn't work and like we say Shanak jodi is so strong that it won't break and we will get the cute nok jhok u know...

this is all possibility and guesses that i have. even i dont think it will be a full blown revenge track but we might get something like the way khanak left the house the first time around u know. 

i hope that makes sense. 

I really hope this is not the case Rooj.... gosh, the Rock On track is difficult as it is... this would make it worse! Seriously!

The revenge track did not work ya... sorry but thats the truth... and those in charge at RBO know it too I think... they changed Rahul's persona even before KT fell ill.

Me thinks and sincerely hopes this ajnabi track is separate. Like Saaz said, one good thing abt RBO is, no track is dragged for long....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfankubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HKfan

@Saaz: wait rock on track was dropped? i mean it was confirmed? i thought it wasn't the rock on track coz rock on had a diff. track...
this one was diff. coz Rahul came back as revenge and it is still there...

as for marriage...r u sure it's all confirmed? i mean it didn't look like that at all...it seems it will be a while for that...

@ HK: i really do get what you guys are saying even i want to see that but like i said i just doubt it...

all im asking is how they will bring it forward u know...

i want shaan to be jealous and not like serious type u know like the shaq type but like really good nok jhok type...let's see how they will do it.

Yeah tht is a big and valid question ki WILL this be possible to start now, espy moving the scene to dhulwadi? I am also doubtful it will suddenly emerge without any current track leading or pointing to this...But lets just try the collective mind thing saaz taught us!LOL maybe it will work!LOL

exactly what i mean...coz it seems the ajnabi is entering this week so im just wondering u know...
but hey being optimistic works so why not! lol

Saaz is def. good at that!

honestly i really want this track too u know we will get to see Shanak romance and nok jhok...

HKfan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Gaayu:

honestly if you look at the track, the whole revenge track was working till KT got sick and i think the CVs had to change it....i mean we have to be prepared for the unnecessary mishaps and hence CVs did the whole party and Khanak bringing his friends together track because if you really look at it, it looked like Shaan and his friends were gonna stay apart for a while. All i'm saying is that when you have to change storyline u have to do something and i think the revenge track is left hanging for a while but it is still on. so I think this ajnabi track will be about how Rahul might send in someone to take Khanak away or something coz his track is still there unless that doesn't work and like we say Shanak jodi is so strong that it won't break and we will get the cute nok jhok u know...

this is all possibility and guesses that i have. even i dont think it will be a full blown revenge track but we might get something like the way khanak left the house the first time around u know. 

i hope that makes sense. 

I really hope this is not the case Rooj.... gosh, the Rock On track is difficult as it is... this would make it worse! Seriously!

The revenge track did not work ya... sorry but thats the truth... and those in charge at RBO know it too I think... they changed Rahul's persona even before KT fell ill.

Me thinks and sincerely hopes this ajnabi track is separate. Like Saaz said, one good thing abt RBO is, no track is dragged for long....

Gaayu,

i think you guys are thinking of the revenge track to the extreme...im saying that it will go on but in a diff angel. u know...it will start out as revenge like it did already but if khanak is spoiling it like she is right now then of course the idea of bringing ajnabi makes sense...

but if they start the ajnabi track w/o any motive that is where it gets me confused on how they will play it out...

true that no track last longer than a week but it seemed that Revenge/track lasted more than a week...at least almost a month...

i know Rahul track didn't work and is not working but the thing is, it is accepted and of course CVs it seems are playing it out in a different sense...but my question to u all is did the CVs say that they have changed the story already? i mean it was left hanging since KT fell sick so im jus wondering if that was planned out before he fell sick.

coz honestly before KT left Rahul was shown to be even more negative...

at least that is what i felt from it...

btw im not opting for ektaish track either.LOL

so dont worry...

but i hope whatever CVs do they do it logically that is all im asking...

ok long post. lol

Bye HK

kubare

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
wherever/however/whichever the setting finally is....we just want a JEALOUS SHAAN! hai nah????

Byeeee girls!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubarerooj-i

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ajnabi frm dhulwadi would be best yaar....shaan being jealous love to see...in this case we may get more shanak scenes like nokjhok scenes......kaun ho sakta hai ye ajnabi......when will we know the mystery.....very excited to know the person in shanak life.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfankubarebones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
agreed HK!

kubare

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan