Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

KYA AJNABI is from DHULWADI to make Shaan jealous (Page 6)

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

No re rooj...the whole bringing someone by Rahul to seperate Shanak is too ekatish....really ...

But yes, the nokh jhok and the slightly possesive Shaan is very RBO......it will work...here...becos remember shaan will never admit that he is jealous...he will always give roundabouts in his dialogues....THERE IS LOADS OF ORIGINAL SHANAK POTENTIAL HERE...

Of course if they do the whole obsessive crap...they know they will loose viewers BIG TIME

as for my health...couple of days for tests to come back..I am okay re,..dont worry

yes Shaan wud NEVEr admit his jealousy ! LOL!!!! Exactly!!!!!! only indirectly through irritation and nok jhoks and possessiveness which is obvious to us but flies over khanaks' head! LOLLOL

Edited by HKfan - 03 January 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
This ajnabi is sure to create problem in shanak's life and if its from Dhulwadi thn lets see what happens
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz and HK

I know what you guys are saying and honestly even i think Shaan is that type too but what I'm saying is that RBO is famous for completing it's tracks so Rahul revenge track is not finished yet...

I'm just trying to see how this whole ajnabi and jealousy track fits in together u know like how it would be played coz right now we are looking at shaan's track and idk what other tracks. 

of course Rahul's revenge track would never succeed however it has or it did to some extent and then it was left there coz of KT's poor health...we can't deny that right...so the thing is they will pick it up once KT is back...

and Saaz i hope u feel betterHug

btw guys don't think im all up for the whole ektaish track coz im not even i dont think it will be like that but im just saying logic is what rbo is really good at compared to many dramas
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@rooj

actually the whole revenge track and ROCK on was dropped before KT got sick...they figured that ROCK ON HAD failed......thats what the creative had revealed .... in fact in my opinion, it is possible that SAM and rahul are actually getting married this coming week and the anjaana is a new track...in the sense///they have already SHOWN A STRONG KHANAK in front of RAHUL....they will not mess with that...Anjaana is a seperate track in my view...or at least logically

IN FACT IN RBO....failed/not working tracks never last long...the minute they know something will not work. for whatever reasons....THEY CHANGE IT.....NO SAD TRACK HAS LASTED LONG AT ALL...all the rona dhona tracks were also dealt with so much humor and panache.....two tracks were never mixed

Okay now I have to sleep....ciao all of you...but keep disskassing...becos this track could have potential to bring ALL RBO FANS BACK...so many left when Rock on started....

Edited by saaaz - 03 January 2011 at 11:11pm

tvrasika

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Rooj i I guess the revenge track has to be completed nicely, and I guess tht this COULD be a means to doing that but I sincerely hope both tracks will be dealt with seperately ! the reason is that the sweetness of Shaan's jealousy shd not be not tinged with the bitterness of Rahul's revenge...I feel it wud take away from the whole effect! it wud not be romantic then...don't you think? As Rahul wud want to damage their rship...and all we want is Shanak to get stronger from the sense of "she belongs to me" and "we belong together" ...so I hope the tracks will not mix! Do u get my point dear?

Edited by HKfan - 03 January 2011 at 11:09pm

tvrasika

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@rooj

actually the whole revenge track and ROCK on was dropped before KT got sick...they figured that ROCK ON HAD failed......thats what the creative had revealed .... in fact in my opinion, it is possible that SAM and rahul are actually getting married this coming week and the anjaana is a new track...

IN FACT IN RBO....failed/not working tracks never last long...the minute they know something will not work. for whatever reasons....THEY CHANGE IT.....NO SAD TRACK HAS LASTED LONG AT ALL...all the rona dhona tracks were also dealt with so much humor and panache.....

Okay now I have to sleep....ciao all of you...but keep disskassing...becos this track could have potential to bring ALL RBO FANS BACK...so many left when Rock on started....

Bye saaz...take rest! (Ab mujhe bhi jaana hai...ghar baar parivar bhi koi cheez hoti hai ki nahin...LOL)

Hope this track idea gets across to the CV"s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tvrasika

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@Saaz: wait rock on track was dropped? i mean it was confirmed? i thought it wasn't the rock on track coz rock on had a diff. track...
this one was diff. coz Rahul came back as revenge and it is still there...

as for marriage...r u sure it's all confirmed? i mean it didn't look like that at all...it seems it will be a while for that...

@ HK: i really do get what you guys are saying even i want to see that but like i said i just doubt it...

all im asking is how they will bring it forward u know...

i want shaan to be jealous and not like serious type u know like the shaq type but like really good nok jhok type...let's see how they will do it.
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz and HK: bye Guys and Saaz take care yaar!

Go to top