Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

KYA AJNABI is from DHULWADI to make Shaan jealous (Page 5)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
@ rooj
R u saying that this ajnabi will be abt revenge and not jealosy? Oh dear... hope not ya... Revenge is sooo not RBO style... thats why this track didnt work. Not bcos we wished it wud not work. But bcos it didnt fit with the larger story.

Jealosy wud fit in easily with ShaNak, nok-jhok, RBO style etc....

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@HK Fan...AAUUUFFFF CORSE....haiji...jo positive hai....usseke saath ache things happen ji...

NOW IF THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING....

CVS KE Raggo mein NEGATIVE khoon daud raha hai.......

@Rooj...actually just got up from  my nap...I had numerous tests done today...whatever it is I am having...they better name it after me...is all I am saying....Hugthanks for your concern...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Get well soon Saaz! And hopefully we get the track we want! :)

Edited by HKfan - 03 January 2011 at 10:43pm
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@ Gaayu:

honestly if you look at the track, the whole revenge track was working till KT got sick and i think the CVs had to change it....i mean we have to be prepared for the unnecessary mishaps and hence CVs did the whole party and Khanak bringing his friends together track because if you really look at it, it looked like Shaan and his friends were gonna stay apart for a while. All i'm saying is that when you have to change storyline u have to do something and i think the revenge track is left hanging for a while but it is still on. so I think this ajnabi track will be about how Rahul might send in someone to take Khanak away or something coz his track is still there unless that doesn't work and like we say Shanak jodi is so strong that it won't break and we will get the cute nok jhok u know...

this is all possibility and guesses that i have. even i dont think it will be a full blown revenge track but we might get something like the way khanak left the house the first time around u know. 

i hope that makes sense. 
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz: I hope you feel better...and im sure it's not something huge...but what did the docs say?
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HKfan

I guess rooj you are right...jealousy takes diffrent forms according to the persons age/mentality and sometimes people can be childishly / silently/ violently/ passionately /ruthlessly or even merely uncomfortably jealous!

Which do you think wud suit our shaan?

Shaan is def. the jealous type! more than Khanak...but then again both are like the same...honestly Shaan is unpredictable...he might make fun and then he might get jealous...

it will be cute nok jhok tho...

idk wat to say for now but it does seem like shaan is insecure jealous type but the thing is right now the way their jodi is it doesn't seem like insecure type u know

i mean the cvs tried to work that way with khanak but it didn't work...
HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah rooj it does look like he is insecure jealousperhaps because of his childhood, and his need for someone's hand to hold, but at the moment they are very comfortable in each others love! So possibly his jealousy will be shown by his discomfort at her closeness to some friend and would lead to some indirect expression of jealousy like taana marna /nok jhok

But when scene needs some passionate jealousy wud be wow!

Edited by HKfan - 03 January 2011 at 10:54pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
No re rooj...the whole bringing someone by Rahul to seperate Shanak is too ekatish....really ...

But yes, the nokh jhok and the slightly possesive Shaan is very RBO......it will work...here...becos remember shaan will never admit that he is jealous...he will always give roundabouts in his dialogues....THERE IS LOADS OF ORIGINAL SHANAK POTENTIAL HERE...

Of course if they do the whole obsessive crap...they know they will loose viewers BIG TIME

as for my health...couple of days for tests to come back..I am okay re,..dont worry

Go to top