Rang Badalti Odhani

KYA AJNABI is from DHULWADI to make Shaan jealous - Page 5

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This ajnabi is sure to create problem in shanak's life and if its from Dhulwadi thn lets see what happens

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Saaz and HK

I know what you guys are saying and honestly even i think Shaan is that type too but what I'm saying is that RBO is famous for completing it's tracks so Rahul revenge track is not finished yet...

I'm just trying to see how this whole ajnabi and jealousy track fits in together u know like how it would be played coz right now we are looking at shaan's track and idk what other tracks. 

of course Rahul's revenge track would never succeed however it has or it did to some extent and then it was left there coz of KT's poor health...we can't deny that right...so the thing is they will pick it up once KT is back...

and Saaz i hope u feel betterπŸ€—

btw guys don't think im all up for the whole ektaish track coz im not even i dont think it will be like that but im just saying logic is what rbo is really good at compared to many dramas
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@rooj

actually the whole revenge track and ROCK on was dropped before KT got sick...they figured that ROCK ON HAD failed......thats what the creative had revealed .... in fact in my opinion, it is possible that SAM and rahul are actually getting married this coming week and the anjaana is a new track...in the sense///they have already SHOWN A STRONG KHANAK in front of RAHUL....they will not mess with that...Anjaana is a seperate track in my view...or at least logically

IN FACT IN RBO....failed/not working tracks never last long...the minute they know something will not work. for whatever reasons....THEY CHANGE IT.....NO SAD TRACK HAS LASTED LONG AT ALL...all the rona dhona tracks were also dealt with so much humor and panache.....two tracks were never mixed

Okay now I have to sleep....ciao all of you...but keep disskassing...becos this track could have potential to bring ALL RBO FANS BACK...so many left when Rock on started....
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rooj i I guess the revenge track has to be completed nicely, and I guess tht this COULD be a means to doing that but I sincerely hope both tracks will be dealt with seperately ! the reason is that the sweetness of Shaan's jealousy shd not be not tinged with the bitterness of Rahul's revenge...I feel it wud take away from the whole effect! it wud not be romantic then...don't you think? As Rahul wud want to damage their rship...and all we want is Shanak to get stronger from the sense of "she belongs to me" and "we belong together" ...so I hope the tracks will not mix! Do u get my point dear?
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
HKfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

@rooj

actually the whole revenge track and ROCK on was dropped before KT got sick...they figured that ROCK ON HAD failed......thats what the creative had revealed .... in fact in my opinion, it is possible that SAM and rahul are actually getting married this coming week and the anjaana is a new track...

IN FACT IN RBO....failed/not working tracks never last long...the minute they know something will not work. for whatever reasons....THEY CHANGE IT.....NO SAD TRACK HAS LASTED LONG AT ALL...all the rona dhona tracks were also dealt with so much humor and panache.....

Okay now I have to sleep....ciao all of you...but keep disskassing...becos this track could have potential to bring ALL RBO FANS BACK...so many left when Rock on started....

Bye saaz...take rest! (Ab mujhe bhi jaana hai...ghar baar parivar bhi koi cheez hoti hai ki nahin...πŸ˜†)

Hope this track idea gets across to the CV"s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rooj-i thumbnail
@Saaz: wait rock on track was dropped? i mean it was confirmed? i thought it wasn't the rock on track coz rock on had a diff. track...
this one was diff. coz Rahul came back as revenge and it is still there...

as for marriage...r u sure it's all confirmed? i mean it didn't look like that at all...it seems it will be a while for that...

@ HK: i really do get what you guys are saying even i want to see that but like i said i just doubt it...

all im asking is how they will bring it forward u know...

i want shaan to be jealous and not like serious type u know like the shaq type but like really good nok jhok type...let's see how they will do it.
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Saaz and HK: bye Guys and Saaz take care yaar!
HKfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@Saaz: wait rock on track was dropped? i mean it was confirmed? i thought it wasn't the rock on track coz rock on had a diff. track...

this one was diff. coz Rahul came back as revenge and it is still there...

as for marriage...r u sure it's all confirmed? i mean it didn't look like that at all...it seems it will be a while for that...

@ HK: i really do get what you guys are saying even i want to see that but like i said i just doubt it...

all im asking is how they will bring it forward u know...

i want shaan to be jealous and not like serious type u know like the shaq type but like really good nok jhok type...let's see how they will do it.

Yeah tht is a big and valid question ki WILL this be possible to start now, espy moving the scene to dhulwadi? I am also doubtful it will suddenly emerge without any current track leading or pointing to this...But lets just try the collective mind thing saaz taught us!πŸ˜† maybe it will work!πŸ˜†

Bye rooj-i   !!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

@ Gaayu:

honestly if you look at the track, the whole revenge track was working till KT got sick and i think the CVs had to change it....i mean we have to be prepared for the unnecessary mishaps and hence CVs did the whole party and Khanak bringing his friends together track because if you really look at it, it looked like Shaan and his friends were gonna stay apart for a while. All i'm saying is that when you have to change storyline u have to do something and i think the revenge track is left hanging for a while but it is still on. so I think this ajnabi track will be about how Rahul might send in someone to take Khanak away or something coz his track is still there unless that doesn't work and like we say Shanak jodi is so strong that it won't break and we will get the cute nok jhok u know...

this is all possibility and guesses that i have. even i dont think it will be a full blown revenge track but we might get something like the way khanak left the house the first time around u know. 

i hope that makes sense. 

I really hope this is not the case Rooj.... gosh, the Rock On track is difficult as it is... this would make it worse! Seriously!

The revenge track did not work ya... sorry but thats the truth... and those in charge at RBO know it too I think... they changed Rahul's persona even before KT fell ill.

Me thinks and sincerely hopes this ajnabi track is separate. Like Saaz said, one good thing abt RBO is, no track is dragged for long....

rooj-i thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HKfan

Yeah tht is a big and valid question ki WILL this be possible to start now, espy moving the scene to dhulwadi? I am also doubtful it will suddenly emerge without any current track leading or pointing to this...But lets just try the collective mind thing saaz taught us!πŸ˜† maybe it will work!πŸ˜†

exactly what i mean...coz it seems the ajnabi is entering this week so im just wondering u know...
but hey being optimistic works so why not! lol

Saaz is def. good at that!

honestly i really want this track too u know we will get to see Shanak romance and nok jhok...