India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

New Thoughts on how it should be???

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I love the thrill and the mystery the CT's have created and although I curse the MP each and every day want him/her to be caught...I still enjoy tryign to find out who it might be. I have a couple of things on mind which I will try to put in words!! I am not as good as a writer as many on this forum..so bear with me...

the Precap was really scary and we all are getting negative thoughts and some bave sould are keeping optimistic results... I really do hope the BS doesnt fall sick and nivi is not blamed for it but I also want MP's chaal to be behaal this time..May be DD - Pb what ever you want to call her shoudl take it upon herself to give medications to Dadaji to impress him and then she would be blamed instead of Nivi and this way DD will learn a lesson and will not try to put her big foot in her big mouth as she usually does!!!

I knwo now Nivi is alone and more incidents will occur hence forth as this is time the evil minds will work overtime as our hero is no where to be seen...but I dont want SID to help Nivi!! this will complicate things more..I knwo CT's love the rift track and SID needs to be shown doing something other than thumb twiddling!! But I don't want Nivi to think about anybody (childhood friend, past or future) other than her sweet hubby - Viren!!!

See if Nivi faces so many problems she is sure to think about Viren more and want him back....but I am selfish in saying that she should not remember Viren when she is in problem...she should miss and want Viren because of him....how those smiles he put on her face were only him...I don't want anybody SID, DD, VD, YD BS NT or MP to be the reason for her to want him back..... It must be just the tadap from her heart to his...just the companionship that he gives her and obviously the love...... :)

Hope u like my POV!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Agree with you mittu that MP did very scary task by changing medicines and even I don't want something happens to dadaji. I mean he can get little ill but what is scaring me that MP has actually changed the complete medication of dada sahib so I am worried that it should not happen like slow poisoning to a person so that he can be killed slowly by the giving those medicines regularly. I want if the blame has to fall it falls immediately and BS will be safe because blame is inevitable. But one question how can blame fall on Nivi as Nivi is just giving medicines that comes home but she doesn't go to buy it so if medicines are tested then it will mean those medicines were wrong so blame will fall on the person who bought those medicines and not Nivi (if Sood's show some intellegence) why the MP doesn't think in that way?
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
unfortunately as everybody has already mentioned the only brains which work is of CC and it not only thinks but also speaks. I am just scared of her...Hoping this time like some others the plan fails and turns the table in a different direction!!
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
ya quite scary, the MP has changed dadajis medicine, which can be very dangerous,  I think it is chanchal and jawahar doing it as if u remember when dadaji got well and had called everyone for a meeting and was warning chanchal and praising nivi, chanchal was showing thinking " koi baat nahin nivedita aaj dadaji ka haath hai tumhare par,  MAGAR KAB TAK AGAR YEH HAATH HI NAHIN RAHA TOH" , only chanchal can hurt dadaji with help of her evil husband...n nivi wil get blamed obviously, but this MP thing should really finish, wanna know who is doing this...hope it is not viren,  as i feel it is him only..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index