•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
WHOA! and a big WOW!!! I love the innocence that once existed in her face and eyes!

WHOA!!

Simply  breathtaking 👏
Feel bad for what the industry seems to have done to her. She used to be amazing. 
Originally posted by chandaursitare

Feel bad for what the industry seems to have done to her. She used to be amazing. 
I know but I heard the most successful are the people who are going to be hurt the most and have thousands of haters because people are jealous of them. I remember the old days when I was little, aish used to look so innocent
OMG!!!!!GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks cute! 😉 I just love her eyes!!
Originally posted by Terenaina

I know but I heard the most successful are the people who are going to be hurt the most and have thousands of haters because people are jealous of them. I remember the old days when I was little, aish used to look so innocent
That's a really good point! Even when I watch old interviews of hers...she was so open about her feelings and personal life, but now she's so guarded and cold....I kind of wish she could the way she used to be, but too much has happened in her life since then for her to be that innocent!! 
Originally posted by ashna26

She looks cute! 😉 I just love her eyes!!
OMG!! Me too!! I love how her eyes can change colors according to her mood....when she's really happy their suppose to be bright greenish-blue....the rest I don't know about! But when I read that the color changes according to mood I was so jealous!! She can either has blue, green, grey, or any mixture of those colors...DAMN!😡😆