India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryada 3rd Jan Written/Video update

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Holy Marrry... I come here after work tired and look for Marayad written update but strangely i dont find one and then i wonder why no one has posted the update yet.. then i look at my calendar and my brain starts functioning it tells me today is Monday and I was supposed to do the update.. so i come running down here and watch the epi first and then update.. soooo great of me ehhh...LOLLOL.. enuff of my story.. Im really sorry all of u.. i TOTALLY forgot i was supposed to do the update and went on work tension freee...LOLLOL so extremly late but here is ur update.. Maaf kardijyee..LOLEmbarrassed

Written Update

• Starts with Priya panicking and calling Aditya he is not answeringg... finally he picks up and Priya asks how he is?.. Aditya says he is fine and also says that dad has promised that he will find the person.. Priya becumes happy and says I love u... Adi smiles and says I love u too..(Adi's eyelashes are soo big..Day DreamingLOL)..
  • The wedding planner welcomes eveyone to the retro Sangeet.. the atmosphere is all retro with 70's 80's old hindi movie posters.. The jodi's of Jhakar family are being introduced..Gaurav and Vidya enter as Shammi kapoor and Mumtaz (aajkal tere mere pyaar getupTongue)..next enter Uttara and Rishabh as Sashi kapoor and Parveen Babi..(jaawan jaaneman haseen dilruba getup)..next enter Adi and Priya as Rajesh Khanna and Mumtaz (Dunya mein logon ko getup).. Next enter Devayani as Geeta Bali.. Brahmanand was supposed to be Guru Dutt but Devayani says he would be cuming at little later..
  • SSP is in between an interrogation.. The criminal says everyone makes mistakes u must have done sumthing wrong too.. SSP slaps him badly.. SSP then says to himself that he would not let Adi marry the girl he molested.. Back at the sangeet.. wedding planner says that all the jodis will perform too.. and the one who performs best is going to get a surprise gift..
  • First performance is Uttara and Rishabh's on Jawaan jaaneman..(she dances good..Tongue).. Next performance is of Devayani and SSP.. Uttara asks where is Jija ji??? Devayani says she talked to him and he must be cuming.. Devayani says she cant dance at all.. Uttara convinces her..and Devayani dances on Bbauji dheere chalna pyaar main zara sambhalna (she is sooo pretty..Embarrassed ma ji aap to keh rahi thi dance nahi karskati??? abhi kya huaaa?? itna aachaaa???? kaiseeeeShockedLOLLOL).. Next cum Gaurav and Vidya.. they perform on aajkal tere meer pyaar ke charche...(they are UBER cuteeeeee....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)The performance ends and eveyone praisees them.. Vidya feels shy.. (she is also very pretty.. all the girls in the show are sooo pretty pretty EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and man those two brothers too.. they are real HOTTIESS...Blushing)..Ohhhkkk so final performance Adi and Priya cum and they dance on Dunya mein logon ko..AdiYa are performing and in between we see SSP going to his house..SSP enters his house and proceeds towards the sangeet venue..He enters (tan tadan tadan tadan tadan tadan tadan tadan tada tada tada LOL) SSP is looking for his bahu rani.. and Adiya are still performingg...performance ends and everyone is happy.. SSP too..He proceeds to see his bahu and at the very same time Priya takes her Wig off ..SSP sees her and is STUNNED....SSP is super angry.. clenching his fists..Hee keeps on looking with anger and the episode ends..

Precap: SSP is leaving the venue and sumone holds onto his hand (looked like Uttara)..

Rating: 8/10.. a very nice episode with alot of dancinggg... lots of good looking people but the real intense drama starts tomm..

Pulwasha Big smile

[DONOT COPY.. the update is meant for IF only]

Edited by Pulwasha - 03 January 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Nas1ChetnakahcirgujaratigirlRaviSharmasaggi80asiaheartmahalaxmikmoonlightArsha85kripsyrasika-akaShateri_susansihu-Fivr-bipsSunriseGreenEvashKinshukKiDewaniraaspachanna44priyankumupalswetha10peachesnplumsDreamygal301Millerrr88MehRya..

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Lol!! Aww.. Koi baat nahi yaar! It happens sometimes.. LOL
star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks phulwa....wel cud understand tht u got busy with work...it does happens sometimes no problem...thanks once again Smile
MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
OMG just saw the epi so cant wait for today epi uff<3 and thanks so much for the update<3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index