Who is the biggest hypocrite of Pavitra Rishta ??

Poll Question :

Varsha

Poll Choice
Dharmesh
Vasihali
Manjusha
Sulochna
Savita
Manav
Archana
Vinod
Rasika
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Who wears  the crown of the biggest hypocrite in Pavitra Rishta ??🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I don't mean evil or wrong ...I mean a hypocrite??

The actual meaning of a hypocrite ( I am  sure you all know already but still want to put it down )  is ..

Hypocrite definition, a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess
I thought about it for some time .Confused between varsha and Dharmesh , finally my vote goes to Dharmesh ...
dharmesh... the biggest of the show. and second i would say varsha
I have to go with that fraud Dharmesh but varsha is a close second.  I wish the next time dharmesh wants to lecture someone on moral values, God rips out his tongue or stop his speech, make him dumb.  Just do something like that to him😡😡😡  This character is unbelievable.
i think it's Dharmesh, the most hypocrite.
Most of them are hypocrites one way or other, just the degree differs.
Close call between Dharmesh and Varsha .
But it has to be Dharmesh because he is cheating as well!
I think it has to be Varsha, but Dharmesh takes the cake on the red cherry on the top😈

My vote goes to Dharmesh. Even I feel Varsha is also one followed by Vaishu..

According to me Varsha is  the biggest one.IF there is an award for this category she will win it hands down. Dharmesh atleast never hid his feelings for Manav right from the beginning.HE didnt get any favours as such from Manav.But varsha owes so much to Manav yet she acts  as if she is " I am all virtue kind".
has to be dharmesh .. some cheek he has to talk about character , class and dishonest relationships in front of manav ...