Maryada
Maryada

Maryada going unreal (Page 4)

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Koyel

No offence........bt I guess dat was 4 fun......sum entrtainmnt is also necessry......though i agree its diffrnt 4m normal sangeet ceremony.....bt i njyd itClap

i agree people will learn from this and  maybe have this kind of dholkis 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I didn't think that Priya's dress was that bad I think it was appropriate for the retro themeSmile

armaanlover_7

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

The whole concept of the groom side and bride side having Sangeet is itself in not true that is my experience from attending my friends wedding but i could be wrong. But then such glitches can be given to the fact that it is a daily soap which means story has to be stretched for which filler episodes have to be made. I treated the episode as one such filler. I can live with such filer episode which are far from reality as long as the basic storyline is intact and doesn't loose the plot. The story should be intresting  and on should be able to relate to it, as long as that happens they can do as many fancy parties they want and I will watch it. The moment the start to loose the plot nothing will make will make me watch the drama. Not even Aditya and Priya's amazing chemistryWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7pallavi25

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hello people - i am mostly a silent member,,,just wanted to share something...

In a few weeks time my cousin sis is getting married ...we are south indians(from hyd) and hence dont have a specific function called 'Sangeet'...same with the groom's side.

Imagine our shock when the boy's side are interested in having a  Sangeet function + a common one where both families and friends are present + in a star hotel + inviting a choreographer from Mumbai + all couples have to choose songs before hand + all kids/teen/syoung adults etc either go solo or go in groups and pick their songs + practise + we have rehearsals + now someone has suggested a retro theme ...it is going on and on and on!

We are not uber traditional or anything but mum and aunts (joint family) are getting a bit annoyed now...they will soon start frothing Wink

And I am married to a Northie (hard core Bihari/Jharkhandi Smile)! And even my MIL is surprised at all this saying that the Sangeet + Mehndi is something that goes on at the girls home and is mostly a ladies only thingy! She is quite amused (she lives with us) at how the soaps/films have influenced people.

She and I have a good laugh teasing my mum and aunts and keep saying that they didnt do any of this for all the other girls who got married in the past ...and I keep scaring them that what if my MIL gets offended now (she won't, she is really cool MIL).

So the Q is - life imitating soap or soap imitating life or a bit of both?

svijaya77

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index