Maryada
Maryada

Maryada going unreal (Page 2)

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soons_rock

i think the party was good, had fun watching :) and i know people have started doign these theme parties these days.....but what i felt awkward was the fact Aditya was so furious and worried for priya in last episode....they should have done some Priya Aditya talkings to condole each other, and Maryada show is really good in those things but yesterday was little disappointing on that front. But i loved the cast and their acts as usual...

Ditto on the bold....i was thinking after that intense scene of Friday it seemed rather strange that no follow up happened on that conversation...also I didn't enjoy the dancing part so much...Vidya and Gaurav part was ok atleast...Priya's dress was too much....like a mallika sherawat's dressesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7MrsKaranGrover

msme Senior Member
msme
msme

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanlover_7

Originally posted by soons_rock

i think the party was good, had fun watching :) and i know people have started doign these theme parties these days.....but what i felt awkward was the fact Aditya was so furious and worried for priya in last episode....they should have done some Priya Aditya talkings to condole each other, and Maryada show is really good in those things but yesterday was little disappointing on that front. But i loved the cast and their acts as usual...

Exactly.thats my point.I do enjoy the peformances.But I felt it out of place.At first  they showed Aditya  frustrated and angry.And all of a sudden the whole environment changes.The phone conversation of Adiya was too short.

i feel first they dragged the plot of ssp priya confrontation (i am not complaining as they spent that time well in adiya romance and we saw their relationship grow meaning fully)but  now i feel they are rushing into it and thats why such hurried convo's between adi and priya when the issue is so big and adi's reaction so dramatic. suddenly he calmed down and is partying....too rushed...

hope they dont lose the rare sensibility they showed in this show from begining.

msme

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
lol they need to drag the show for some more months..so all this is needed...

armaanlover_7

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hey Agreee 1st toh i didnt Like this Retro Style Confused !!! plus every1 ewas lookin Wierd ! n priya was lookin beautiful ! buh tht dresss was too bold For her Character Confused !
the onli ppl who were worth watchin y-day were gaurav Vidya !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

msmearmaanlover_7MrsKaranGroverlonelyshadow

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Hey Agreee 1st toh i didnt Like this Retro Style Confused !!! plus every1 ewas lookin Wierd ! n priya was lookin beautiful ! buh tht dresss was too bold For her Character Confused !
the onli ppl who were worth watchin y-day were gaurav Vidya !

too lazy to write agian so copy paste LOL

armaanlover_7

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Lolzi Fati LOL

armaanlover_7waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Lolzi Fati LOL

WinkWinkLOL

armaanlover_7

julz Senior Member
julz
julz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i still think maryada is an amazing show..i love it..Smile

armaanlover_7MrsKaranGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index