Maryada
Maryada

Maryada going unreal

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Hi all,
          I started to watch maryada becoz of its different story line.It is closely attached to real life and its based on problems of women.Thats why it is named as Maryada na?But I felt yesterday's retro party was not appropriate for the serial.It was not party actually.It was the sangeet function of Adiya.But dont you find it weird to see Dulha and Dulhan in those outfits.I couldnt relate them to real life couples.I know they wanted a different sangeet function.But i dont find it real.
i think they should concentrate more on story line.Maryada is doing very well till now.I dont want it to go wrong in search of attracting viewers.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouveritesarahjareenkvvamanurmsmebholabearcanadiansMrsKaranGroverKriYaansh...

Koyel Senior Member
Koyel
Koyel

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
No offence........bt I guess dat was 4 fun......sum entrtainmnt is also necessry......though i agree its diffrnt 4m normal sangeet ceremony.....bt i njyd itClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhajrgattu4rosegirl1Bee3nazzarmaanlover_7tvdekhaMillerrr88KriYaansh...

kanchan.p Senior Member
kanchan.p
kanchan.p

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I liked it! and i think Maryada is amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7

msme Senior Member
msme
msme

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
hey 

i think the sangeet was fun but over the top...Priya's outfit showed too much leg...I dont mind it on Riddhi, she carried it well but a little too bold for Priya's character.

Msme

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalarmaanlover_7cherrypansyMrsKaranGroverKriYaansh...

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanlover_7Millerrr88

soons_rock Newbie
soons_rock
soons_rock

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i think the party was good, had fun watching :) and i know people have started doign these theme parties these days.....but what i felt awkward was the fact Aditya was so furious and worried for priya in last episode....they should have done some Priya Aditya talkings to condole each other, and Maryada show is really good in those things but yesterday was little disappointing on that front. But i loved the cast and their acts as usual...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzy28kvvamsmearmaanlover_7MrsKaranGroverlonelyshadowKriYaansh...

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msme

hey 

i think the sangeet was fun but over the top...Priya's outfit showed too much leg...I dont mind it on Riddhi, she carried it well but a little too bold for Priya's character.

Msme

I agree.I do enjoy the sangeet and all the performances.But as u said priya's outfit doesnt match to her character.

MrsKaranGrover

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soons_rock

i think the party was good, had fun watching :) and i know people have started doign these theme parties these days.....but what i felt awkward was the fact Aditya was so furious and worried for priya in last episode....they should have done some Priya Aditya talkings to condole each other, and Maryada show is really good in those things but yesterday was little disappointing on that front. But i loved the cast and their acts as usual...

Exactly.thats my point.I do enjoy the peformances.But I felt it out of place.At first  they showed Aditya  frustrated and angry.And all of a sudden the whole environment changes.The phone conversation of Adiya was too short.

MrsKaranGrover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index