India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Gauri and Abhay....team up? (Page 2)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
really a good idea no matter if he finds pihu truth it will be better the play will just end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
will be good if this happens..
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
well said
kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for PIHU to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forgetLOL

****************i have deleted few words from my original post reply as few members took it negative way...they think i am bashing the actress..which i was not..any way sorry for this misunderstanding**************thank you

Edited by Kinara2 - 04 January 2011 at 5:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for Aditi to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forgetLOL

kindly correct urself while saying gauri needs 2 teach r n p , n if u dont like additi just ignore , who r u 2 call her a hypocrite , i remind u she'z part of ssbs watever character she plays doesn't matter but she's a part of ssbs if u dont noe 2 respect atleast ignore !
kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehasharma

If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for Aditi(PIHU) to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forgetLOL

kindly correct urself while saying gauri needs 2 teach r n p , n if u dont like additi just ignore , who r u 2 call her a hypocrite , i remind u she'z part of ssbs watever character she plays doesn't matter but she's a part of ssbs if u dont noe 2 respect atleast ignore !
hey hey just chill  ..i think u have taken this soaps very seriously..i was talking ab8 the characters not the actor or actress...i think u have misunderstood my words..isn't it?Wink i was not criticize Aditi i  have criticized the character Pihu...got it my dear...Wink

Edited by Kinara2 - 04 January 2011 at 11:12am

VasusenaRadheya

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by snehasharma

If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for Aditi(PIHU) to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forgetLOL

hey hey just chill  ..i think u have taken this soaps very seriously..i was talking ab8 the characters not the actor or actress...i think u have misunderstood my words..isn't it?Wink i was not criticize Aditi i  have criticized the character Pihu...got it my dear...Wink

will u clear it up for me dear u were de 1 who wrote aditi watelse do u expect me 2 say 
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for Aditi( PIHU) to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forgetLOL

Excuse me, but you didn't have to bring up Aditi's name at all...What has Aditi to do with Pihu anyway???Tomorw even if Aditi quits this show,Pihu will still be there....Please don't confuse the actors with the characters they play....You can criticize Pihu all you want but take care when you bring up Aditi's name...I don't understand what your point is putting Pihu's name in the bracket like that and so blatantly mentioning Aditi's name...Sleepy

snehasharma

Go to top