Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinara2

hey hey just chill  ..i think u have taken this soaps very seriously..i was talking ab8 the characters not the actor or actress...i think u have misunderstood my words..isn't it?๐Ÿ˜‰ i was not criticize Aditi i  have criticized the character Pihu...got it my dear...๐Ÿ˜‰

will u clear it up for me dear u were de 1 who wrote aditi watelse do u expect me 2 say 
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinara2

If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for Aditi( PIHU) to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forget๐Ÿ˜†

Excuse me, but you didn't have to bring up Aditi's name at all...What has Aditi to do with Pihu anyway???Tomorw even if Aditi quits this show,Pihu will still be there....Please don't confuse the actors with the characters they play....You can criticize Pihu all you want but take care when you bring up Aditi's name...I don't understand what your point is putting Pihu's name in the bracket like that and so blatantly mentioning Aditi's name...๐Ÿฅฑ