Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Gauri and Abhay....team up?

jadooluv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maybe Gauri and Abhay should team up to expose Rajrani and Pihu.......I know this would mean that he has to find out what a selfish person Pihu is but I think they would make a good team......

This storyline of Pihu not wanting anyone else to take her place in Rudra's heart is absolutely stupid.............You've accepted your husband but wants to have Rudra as well.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkcarnation thumbnail
Originally posted by: jadooluv

Maybe Gauri and Abhay should team up to expose Rajrani and Pihu.......I know this would mean that he has to find out what a selfish person Pihu is but I think they would make a good team......

This storyline of Pihu not wanting anyone else to take her place in Rudra's heart is absolutely stupid.............You've accepted your husband but wants to have Rudra as well.......

well, that's pihu for you.  she wants her cake and eat it too.
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same... It'd be nice to see another man in Gauri's team to go against RR and Pihu
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup, they need to team up. But will they?
Probably if Rudr's dadaji gets to know the truth he can team up with Gauri and expose RR and Pihu.
Edited by vinuchand - 13 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes they should! But when Abhay will know the truth he'll be heart-broken!

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
really a good idea no matter if he finds pihu truth it will be better the play will just end.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will be good if this happens..
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for PIHU to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forget😆

****************i have deleted few words from my original post reply as few members took it negative way...they think i am bashing the actress..which i was not..any way sorry for this misunderstanding**************thank you
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kinara2

If it is happen like that ..i will be more than happy...Now it is time for Aditi to get some lesson...i never liked her character but now after reading the latest article ab8 her forthcoming role. ..i have started to hate her more...she is getting my nerves...she is a hypocrite...i want G and A make a team and give this two R and A some lesson...which they will never forget😆

kindly correct urself while saying gauri needs 2 teach r n p , n if u dont like additi just ignore , who r u 2 call her a hypocrite , i remind u she'z part of ssbs watever character she plays doesn't matter but she's a part of ssbs if u dont noe 2 respect atleast ignore !
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: snehasharma

kindly correct urself while saying gauri needs 2 teach r n p , n if u dont like additi just ignore , who r u 2 call her a hypocrite , i remind u she'z part of ssbs watever character she plays doesn't matter but she's a part of ssbs if u dont noe 2 respect atleast ignore !

hey hey just chill  ..i think u have taken this soaps very seriously..i was talking ab8 the characters not the actor or actress...i think u have misunderstood my words..isn't it?😉 i was not criticize Aditi i  have criticized the character Pihu...got it my dear...😉
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago