Saas Bina Sasuraal

Chhedi Apology...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ritugupta

Groupbie

ritugupta

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys, i found chhedi apology so touching when he mentioned to sudha that they all have forgotten what relations are and how to carry them ahead in life... its all so true with 7 men leaving under same roof without women and carrying on with their life with no meaning .... 14 years with no woman around all of them have forgotten what life is and what relations are and are finding it difficult to live with toasty's love as they have not got so much love for so many years... its all my POV.  what do you guys think?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbAraamNVBGKYscinerdDaviangelic8219bsingapurynycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chhedi Apology..." in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NVBGKY

NVBGKY

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

Hi Guys, i found chhedi apology so touching when he mentioned to sudha that they all have forgotten what relations are and how to carry them ahead in life... its all so true with 7 men leaving under same roof without women and carrying on with their life with no meaning .... 14 years with no woman around all of them have forgotten what life is and what relations are and are finding it difficult to live with toasty's love as they have not got so much love for so many years... its all my POV.  what do you guys think?

I've just recently started watching the show, and I haven't seen the episode yet, but can certainly understand where he is coming from. It can not be easy for the family to adjust to having Toasty be amoung them, they've all forgotten the way a woman can change a house into a home.

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

i agree

desi_lover_guy

IF-Dazzler

desi_lover_guy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
well said..... It was so touching....

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i agree with you. it was a very nice moment. honestly toasty is awesome. she has so much patience.

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
if each and every person realise their responsibility ....and mistake and try to accept it...than relations become more strong..

because all this small matter keeps happening in everyone's life but one must learn to take responisibility and forget and forgive..but sadly very rare it happenes...

but loved chedi adn sudha both...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
He did the right thing by apologizing as he was wrong. It was a really touching moment. I loved d way he praised toasty to her parents

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.