India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Given p watching but tries to kep up tp date

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
How many of you are stillwatching the show religiously?
I confess I am not ...my source of keeping up is reading the updates.
That is good enough. Even afer reading the updates  I find the story so boring to kep up....the update are great....it is the show which is dragging.

I have not watched it for three weeks...i never went that llong before. CryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarplum5

sugarplum5 Goldie
sugarplum5
sugarplum5

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

I also don't care to watch daily but keep up with the updates. They are just writing anything that comes to mind, regardless whether it's sensible or not. .........sooooooo boring and childish these days........ What's with this stupid rat scene.

Edited by shadow56 - 03 January 2011 at 7:36pm
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

That is good enough. Even afer reading the updates  I find the story so boring to kep up....the update are great....it is the show which is dragging.

I have not watched it for three weeks...i never went that llong before. LOL..

I still watch it daily!!Big smile And daily I curse them (the CVs)!! AngryAngryBut I still watch it.Big smile.

But I like the current track.  If anybody is bent on taking revenge, it had to be Siddy.  But since the actress portraying Siddy is now doing some other serial, then it is not so odd to see younger sister Dr. Surbhi taking revenge on her behalf. 

More, Siddy would have been recognised easily, so revenge on the Loha house would not have come so easily. But nobody recognises Dr. Surbhi, plus it has been seven years ago. Even Shekhar may have forgotten what his former sister-in-law may have looked like.

However, I would have thought that Dr. Surbhi would work to break up Shekhar and Laali's marriage, since this is what she may have perceived that Laali did to Shekhar and Siddy's marriage.

Cry

Edited by Neela10 - 03 January 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

I have not watched it for three weeks...i never went that llong before. LOL..

I still watch it daily!!Big smile And daily I curse them (the CVs)!! AngryAngryBut I still watch it.Big smile.

But I like the current track.  If anybody is bent on taking revenge, it had to be Siddy.  But since the actress portraying Siddy is now doing some other serial, then it is not so odd to see younger sister Dr. Surbhi taking revenge on her behalf. 

More, Siddy would have been recognised easily, so revenge on the Loha house would not have come so easily. But nobody recognises Dr. Surbhi, plus it has been seven years ago. Even Shekhar may have forgotten what his former sister-in-law may have looked like.

However, I would have thought that Dr. Surbhi would work to break up Shekhar and Laali's marriage, since this is what she may have perceived that Laali did to Shekhar and Siddy's marriage.

Cry

Maybe this Dr. Surghi has a plan to break them up but is doing it slowly....very slowly.
Perhaps she is not as smart as her sister was when it came to things like this, but smarter at medicine.

How come Siddy's sister is a doctor and she is not? Siddy never seemed to appear edcuated...that is what I felt or perhaps because she just acted stupid. LOLLOLLOLLOL 
What a contrast between the sisters then...wonder if they have a brother somewhere and what is he. Perhaps he was just a level about Siddy in intelligence.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top