Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP/VS #12- Love is never lost, it beats on FOREVER (Page 80)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Mona- hahaha yeaa!! i mean when are we going to use y=mx+b in our futuree? LMAOO hahahaLOLLOL

<div></div>haha so ture and than wen we ask them why they show us that poster which says math is everywhere..lol...who cares???LOL

Loool innit LOL we only need simple maths in everyday lifee Smile
hehe true all we need is addition, subtraction, multiplication and divsion lol..its not like i m gone look at a building and belike wait let me get  my math book out and do the area with length times width Laughing heart emoticon (Love Creatures emoticons)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.Nomaa.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 12707

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Mona- hahhahaaa! i have that poster tooo! loll LOL everytime i see it i just want to rip it apart and throw it in the trashh! hahaaLOL

Mehak-ughhh i HATE chemistryyyyyy!!!! its soo confusingg! lol im soo happy im done with itt..THANK GODD! lol
haha u got it too??lol i think every math teacher got that cause i m sure every kid ask that same questions lolLaughing smiley face emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)

lol yeaa! that math poster is everywheree! lol..it gets annoying after seeing it everydayy lol
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by .Mehak.

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Mehak- i knowww! seriouslyy some teachers just suckk! lol

My chemistry teacher is a kuti she makes people bring mars bars for her if they didn't do there HW!!! LOL

<div></div>what is mars bars??

A chocolate... Wink
oh wow so she bribe u guys with chocolate???Ouchhaha wat cheap teacher u have lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Joined: 25 July 2010
Posts: 1624

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hey guys is it true that in america loads of black birds have been faliing frm da sky???? Heard it on the news

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Mona- hahhahaaa! i have that poster tooo! loll LOL everytime i see it i just want to rip it apart and throw it in the trashh! hahaaLOL

Mehak-ughhh i HATE chemistryyyyyy!!!! its soo confusingg! lol im soo happy im done with itt..THANK GODD! lol
haha u got it too??lol i think every math teacher got that cause i m sure every kid ask that same questions lolLaughing smiley face emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)

lol yeaa! that math poster is everywheree! lol..it gets annoying after seeing it everydayy lol
hehe we had that outside my AP-Calculus class lol..it was just like hanging there pissing me off lol
.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006
Posts: 13907

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Hey guys is it true that in america loads of black birds have been faliing frm da sky???? Heard it on the news
i have no idea like where i live i dont see any,maybe in some other parts??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 12707

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
mehak- lol this kid was telling my teacher about it..like these birds are dying? idk its weird lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Joined: 25 July 2010
Posts: 1624

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by .Mehak.

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by .Mehak.

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Mehak- i knowww! seriouslyy some teachers just suckk! lol

My chemistry teacher is a kuti she makes people bring mars bars for her if they didn't do there HW!!! LOL

<div></div>what is mars bars??

A chocolate... Wink

oh wow so she bribe u guys with chocolate???Ouchhaha wat cheap teacher u have lolLOL

I know right she said she gave the whole class HW to do over da holidays but she didn't!!! so NO ONE done their HW and she called home and told everyone to bring a chocolate for her next lesson Confused LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index