Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP/VS #12- Love is never lost, it beats on FOREVER (Page 69)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

tabz: ur welcome abot the siggy hun, after u deserve it cause ur always here everyday even if it for short time to help move this thread abit faster lol..
awww mona its my pleasure to be here afterall i m addicted to this show after dmgDay Dreamingso yahn ana tu banta hai na manBig smileWink

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _minaz_

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Originally posted by NomiBaby

heyy Tabz and minaz Hug

Hey Noma! Glad i've got a chance to speak to you again! lol

How are you

lol me too <3 im great! how are you babe?

I'm good! Just taking a break ! Relaxing and enjoying Holz since uni is closed. lol

btw can anyone tell me whats happening in PKYEK so far, i am 1 week behind...lol...need to catch up...
wat u missed one week of this show???lol..u have to watch it girl..in this one week lot happend lol..and like lots of abhiya secens too..lol..btw how old r u?

I'm 19.....I know I'm a buddhi :( lol
no ur not girl, i m right after u, lol i m 18..lol..so where u from??and u in uni right??on break right now??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion.

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

Tabz - Hey!  We have interacted before but i have forgotten your name lol. Care to remind me? :) :P

hey minaz i know u hum han rahi dmg forum LOLk iknow yea i m tabinda all call me tabzWink

okie dokie tabz! :) LOL i like how you changed the words :P

RidziPiaJazSimi

tabz: ur welcome abot the siggy hun, after u deserve it cause ur always here everyday even if it for short time to help move this thread abit faster lol..
awww mona its my pleasure to be here afterall i m addicted to this show after dmgDay Dreamingso yahn ana tu banta hai na manBig smileWink
aww ur a sweetheart for that, see i wish other PKYEK fans also thought like u so that they will also be here helping us move this threadEmbarrassed

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

mina: how i can call u that?? and yes surprisingly many people r here todai?lol.or else most of the time this thread is only active at night lol..

Yes ofcourse you can :) LOL i know whenever i try to come here i cant find the link to the AT becuse its hardly active, and whenever i am here then i am usually among one or to members lol. But yes yh its surprising! LOL 

ROFLROFLROFLu said it girll..lol..no one active at this thread..i mean one or two people come and than they go away cause they get bored..lol...i mean the vivian-and vishal thread is doing way better than this one and i mean this one is suppose to be doing better casue its of the  main lead lol..but oh well like there are certain regular people that come here at night and we talk thats all not much lol..glad to have u here..so have u watched the epi yet?

LOL! ROFL What you said is so true! This AT should be on rocket fire but its sooo slow LOL. I think everyone has the same problem as me...they cant find the link to the AT LOL. or maybe its the time differences :S Not sure.  i havnt watched the epi yet. i'm a week behind. What has happened this week? did piya find out about abhay's truth? that his a vampire. because i saw on sbs on monday that piya is going to know about abhay's secret soon.
hehe so true i think the real prob is the time difference, cause wen someone is here due to different timing the other might be sleeping lol..oh ya lots happend this week..lots of abhiya secens..and no in todais epi they were showing piya reaserching on vampires..like she types up abhays characteristic and the whole vampire thing poped up so piya is looking into that..

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
nomi: kaha he tu??aaj kyun kuch bol nahi rahi???lol..

Nomaa.

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Noma - Uni opens on 24th of Jan LOL so i've got a LOOOONG break! But heck! I deserve it! After doing like a dozens of assignments and presentations i need a break LOL.

WOW so much  has happened in a week! I deffinitely need to catch up! Thanks for the wonderful alaysis looooooove! <3

Edited by _minaz_ - 06 January 2011 at 2:17pm

Nomaa.

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

[QUOTE=.:.MONA.:.][QUOTE=RIDHIMA_BASKET1][QUOTE=.:.MONA.:.]tabz: hey love, btw why u not using our super chika siggy??u dont like??i was hoping everyone who has thier name on the siggy use it??

and abot the epi...wat why do u feel she is wrong??i mean i see the both side of this..cause look if piya dont find out than someone else will cause everyone is fiding abhay weird and its not like abhay is any day gone tell piya wat he really is...and i also agree that piya is getting her self in trouble with this whole finding out he is a vampire??lol..so share ur views with me why u think she is wrong??
ofcourse i mean that is the whole point of love...btw did u watch the new SBS where they r showing piya as the lady james bond lol and abot her research on vampires..lol..its cute and funny..and like abhay is all worried that she will find out the truth and than that truth will land her in trouble...so he is like how long m i gone save u piya and piya is like save me why and from who??have u watched it??
yea i hv watched......love piya z experssion how sukku gave smile nd being naughty.....nd also watched theia scenes but y she asked silly ques ofcourse he loves her that y he saved herEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index