Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP/VS #12- Love is never lost, it beats on FOREVER (Page 68)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

tabz: hey love, btw why u not using our super chika siggy??u dont like??i was hoping everyone who has thier name on the siggy use it??

and abot the epi...wat why do u feel she is wrong??i mean i see the both side of this..cause look if piya dont find out than someone else will cause everyone is fiding abhay weird and its not like abhay is any day gone tell piya wat he really is...and i also agree that piya is getting her self in trouble with this whole finding out he is a vampire??lol..so share ur views with me why u think she is wrong??
@red yea u r rite agree wid u...but yar if she knows k abhay is allergic to silver then y she take exmineConfusedbut i think she is rite to finding abhay but i know abhay is smart but this time his smartness will not work when piya will in trouble nd piya get so hurt when she will konw abt abhay dnt u think???Ouch
ya that is my point, i mean she claims that she cant see abhay hurt than why is she giving him a silver glass, i find her wrong there and yes ur right that once she find the truth she will be hurt i agree with u but look at it this way, that is the whole point of the show...i mean piya says that she likes abhay and lets just say that she loves him right??so she shouldnt turn away from abhay once she find out he is a vampire...u know wat i mean???wat u think?

@red yea now i totally agree wid u u get a very amzing point......if she lovves abhay she accept him whatever he isApproveEmbarrassed

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
tabz: abot the tinypic..ya girl the whole tinypic is down so eveyone who use's creations uploaded there is not showing..that is why i had to change my whole dabba loll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
u remember first promo MAT AO MERAY KAREEB AAG HO MAIN JAL JAO GI.......NOW pia will burn???Evil Smile
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _minaz_

Originally posted by NomiBaby

heyy Tabz and minaz Hug

Hey Noma! Glad i've got a chance to speak to you again! lol

How are you

lol me too <3 im great! how are you babe?

I'm good! Just taking a break ! Relaxing and enjoying Holz since uni is closed. lol

btw can anyone tell me whats happening in PKYEK so far, i am 1 week behind...lol...need to catch up...

oh thats cool! how long do u have break for? does ur uni open on monday?  

well, hunny u missed a lot cause there are a lott of ABHIYA scenesss! HAYEEEDay Dreaming lolll...umm
so u know how danish got exposed right? so because pia has ruined his life, danish wants to kill herr...and pia and her class went to a qila and we found out that maithli was like a big raaj kumari and her pic was on the wall but nobody noticed her face resembles pia? LOL but she asks abhay why her face resembles her and why he has he rpic in his wallet and he lied and said he is writing a story abt her. so yeaa! lol sorry its a long post

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

mina: how i can call u that?? and yes surprisingly many people r here todai?lol.or else most of the time this thread is only active at night lol..

Yes ofcourse you can :) LOL i know whenever i try to come here i cant find the link to the AT becuse its hardly active, and whenever i am here then i am usually among one or to members lol. But yes yh its surprising! LOL 

ROFLROFLROFLu said it girll..lol..no one active at this thread..i mean one or two people come and than they go away cause they get bored..lol...i mean the vivian-and vishal thread is doing way better than this one and i mean this one is suppose to be doing better casue its of the  main lead lol..but oh well like there are certain regular people that come here at night and we talk thats all not much lol..glad to have u here..so have u watched the epi yet?

LOL! ROFL What you said is so true! This AT should be on rocket fire but its sooo slow LOL. I think everyone has the same problem as me...they cant find the link to the AT LOL. or maybe its the time differences :S Not sure.  i havnt watched the epi yet. i'm a week behind. What has happened this week? did piya find out about abhay's truth? that his a vampire. because i saw on sbs on monday that piya is going to know about abhay's secret soon.

Nomaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

tabz: hey love, btw why u not using our super chika siggy??u dont like??i was hoping everyone who has thier name on the siggy use it??

and abot the epi...wat why do u feel she is wrong??i mean i see the both side of this..cause look if piya dont find out than someone else will cause everyone is fiding abhay weird and its not like abhay is any day gone tell piya wat he really is...and i also agree that piya is getting her self in trouble with this whole finding out he is a vampire??lol..so share ur views with me why u think she is wrong??
@red yea u r rite agree wid u...but yar if she knows k abhay is allergic to silver then y she take exmineConfusedbut i think she is rite to finding abhay but i know abhay is smart but this time his smartness will not work when piya will in trouble nd piya get so hurt when she will konw abt abhay dnt u think???Ouch
ya that is my point, i mean she claims that she cant see abhay hurt than why is she giving him a silver glass, i find her wrong there and yes ur right that once she find the truth she will be hurt i agree with u but look at it this way, that is the whole point of the show...i mean piya says that she likes abhay and lets just say that she loves him right??so she shouldnt turn away from abhay once she find out he is a vampire...u know wat i mean???wat u think?

@red yea now i totally agree wid u u get a very amzing point......if she lovves abhay she accept him whatever he isApproveEmbarrassed
ofcourse i mean that is the whole point of love...btw did u watch the new SBS where they r showing piya as the lady james bond lol and abot her research on vampires..lol..its cute and funny..and like abhay is all worried that she will find out the truth and than that truth will land her in trouble...so he is like how long m i gone save u piya and piya is like save me why and from who??have u watched it??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimiNomaa.

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

heyy Tabz and minaz Hug

Hey Noma! Glad i've got a chance to speak to you again! lol

How are you

lol me too <3 im great! how are you babe?

I'm good! Just taking a break ! Relaxing and enjoying Holz since uni is closed. lol

btw can anyone tell me whats happening in PKYEK so far, i am 1 week behind...lol...need to catch up...
wat u missed one week of this show???lol..u have to watch it girl..in this one week lot happend lol..and like lots of abhiya secens too..lol..btw how old r u?

I'm 19.....I know I'm a buddhi :( lol

Nomaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

u remember first promo MAT AO MERAY KAREEB AAG HO MAIN JAL JAO GI.......NOW pia will burn???Evil Smile
hehe she will burn in the fire of abhay's love, just like maithali did and than abhay is gone have to cry for two girls..lol..LOLLOLjk but i really hope nothing major happens to piya..Confused

RidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index