Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP/VS #12- Love is never lost, it beats on FOREVER (Page 15)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

commented on ur topic..and my day was boring did nothing but make vm lol..so wat song u making vm on??

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
oh ok ill see! and aww did u meet ur teachers? and u know the song tu hi haqeegat from tum mile?

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
oh that song is really nice and it suits abhiya really well too...and no i couldnt go cause my sis was sick so i had to stay home and take care of her...
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
yea it does suit them! and aww..hope she feels better :) so wats up?

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
ya i hope so too lol so that i can go out lol JK..well nm working on my next abhiya vm the song is om shanti om when they r telling the story???ya that one...i think that song is perfect for abhiya so i m doing it on it..it wont be the whole song lol but like the main lyrics and tunes..
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
hahaha Mona U bad girll! Wink jkk...and aww yea thats a good songg!! haha if u did the whole songg then the rendering would be sucha painnnn! hahaaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

so true lol that would have killed me lol..and i would have gotten bored doing the whole thing lol...so how was school??anything unusual happend? btw ur a sernior right so that means ur graduating this year?

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
loll..it was goodd! just tiringg! i hate walking to classes! lol they are so far away from each other hahaa..no im a junior

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index