Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP/VS #12- Love is never lost, it beats on FOREVER (Page 127)

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@MArie wat did i doConfusedand if we can talk about him then y not about KSGOuch

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
im hereee!
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Qurrat - wihiii u are agian mentioning his name btw...well cuz that dude is the cassonova...lol

Randome - usher thinks he is so freaking cool..even though i love his songs
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Qurrat - wihiii u are agian mentioning his name btw...well cuz that dude is the cassonova...lol

Randome - usher thinks he is so freaking cool..even though i love his songs

LOLL
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
ROFL i saw this comment somewhere

When Justin Bieber said he was having a baby, Bruno Mars threw a grenade at him and said: You're gay!! which made Lady gaga call Alejandro for help.? Rihanna? was scared the world would end , so she took drugs and forgot her name. Eminem said. Im not afraid of dying. Britney told Rihanna drugs were toxic, and Rihanna told? her: Go work as a circus clown, u freak! Finally, Nelly woke up saying. Phew! it was Just a dream

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
@Marie ok then thats enough of it, its his life, let it be, and he is not a casanova, and I have loads 2 say but I won't cux m annoyed atm...

@ALL brb guys, will relax and get back in 5-10 mins....
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

When Justin Bieber said he was having a baby, Bruno Mars threw a grenade at him and said: You're gay!! which made Lady gaga call Alejandro for help.? Rihanna? was scared the world would end , so she took drugs and forgot her name. Eminem said. Im not afraid of dying. Britney told Rihanna drugs were toxic, and Rihanna told? her: Go work as a circus clown, u freak! Finally, Nelly woke up saying. Phew! it was Just a dream

LMAOO! WOWWW! HAHHAAHAH!
Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

ROFLLLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index