AP/VS #12- Love is never lost, it beats on FOREVER - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

Watch him and u know what real acting means..like seriously..100 % recommended show

i'm like seriously trying to not get such a temper when it is talk about tat dude

ppl told me to watch it .
hmm .. maybe sometime i will

Noma - bag gayi?

Qurrat - N comments about u either..and we are allowed to talk about my husband here

Wandy - continue with the style u made on the video for the audition..thats how we like it

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i will ..thaanks :)

Wandy - hehe i stoped watching indian shows...but now i watch maryada and pyar ki and geet too..but maryada is the best out of them
lol i just relaized that i actuly have so many hisbands from indian to asian
@MArie wat did i do๐Ÿ˜•and if we can talk about him then y not about KSG
Qurrat - wihiii u are agian mentioning his name btw...well cuz that dude is the cassonova...lol

Randome - usher thinks he is so freaking cool..even though i love his songs

Qurrat - wihiii u are agian mentioning his name btw...well cuz that dude is the cassonova...lol

Randome - usher thinks he is so freaking cool..even though i love his songs

LOLL
ROFL i saw this comment somewhere

When Justin Bieber said he was having a baby, Bruno Mars threw a grenade at him and said: You're gay!! which made Lady gaga call Alejandro for help.? Rihanna? was scared the world would end , so she took drugs and forgot her name. Eminem said. Im not afraid of dying. Britney told Rihanna drugs were toxic, and Rihanna told? her: Go work as a circus clown, u freak! Finally, Nelly woke up saying. Phew! it was Just a dream
@Marie ok then thats enough of it, its his life, let it be, and he is not a casanova, and I have loads 2 say but I won't cux m annoyed atm...

@ALL brb guys, will relax and get back in 5-10 mins....

ROFL i saw this comment somewhere

When Justin Bieber said he was having a baby, Bruno Mars threw a grenade at him and said: You're gay!! which made Lady gaga call Alejandro for help.? Rihanna? was scared the world would end , so she took drugs and forgot her name. Eminem said. Im not afraid of dying. Britney told Rihanna drugs were toxic, and Rihanna told? her: Go work as a circus clown, u freak! Finally, Nelly woke up saying. Phew! it was Just a dream

LMAOO! WOWWW! HAHHAAHAH!