Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Harneetluvesksg

hiii
geet and ishaan r soo funny and cute
umm i wud want arjun-arohi jodi
cont soon

harneet <3

hey thnx for reading glad u liek it. and haha like a said lot of arujhi fans here. cool lolzπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kabi123

It was great plaease update soonπŸ˜ƒ

thnx will continue ASAP

Originally posted by: sai22789

do continue soon

will try to update soon😊
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wen u r going to update?
-Priyaa- thumbnail

wen u r going to update?

idk i was thinking i'll try to update by Sunday and if not possible then somewhere into next week. see the thing is last moth i didn't go to school for about 15 days because i was highly anemic and i cudn't find the energy to get up adn walk to school i felt really weak and dizzy and then after that now i started going to school and I'm having to copy all the notes for all subjects for those 15 days! IMAGINE! 😲 😑 and teachers also said i had to make up all the homeworks tests and projects. and i have a novel to write for a competition that is due by Feb 25th! now tell me how is a person supposed to finish a novel in even less than 2 months? and also a person who has never written a whole frikkin novel lolz. and so now i am stuck i am writing little by little like 1 lines or 1 paragraphs a day. and trying to catch up to all those work. i go to sleep at 1 or even later since this whole week. I'm telling u it's very tragic lolz. oh god i talk so much. I'm sorry i bored u lolz but yeah i don't think it is coming b4 next week.πŸ˜†
chsweety22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveangle_4ever

idk i was thinking i'll try to update by Sunday and if not possible then somewhere into next week. see the thing is last moth i didn't go to school for about 15 days because i was highly anemic and i cudn't find the energy to get up adn walk to school i felt really weak and dizzy and then after that now i started going to school and I'm having to copy all the notes for all subjects for those 15 days! IMAGINE! 😲 😑 and teachers also said i had to make up all the homeworks tests and projects. and i have a novel to write for a competition that is due by Feb 25th! now tell me how is a person supposed to finish a novel in even less than 2 months? and also a person who has never written a whole frikkin novel lolz. and so now i am stuck i am writing little by little like 1 lines or 1 paragraphs a day. and trying to catch up to all those work. i go to sleep at 1 or even later since this whole week. I'm telling u it's very tragic lolz. oh god i talk so much. I'm sorry i bored u lolz but yeah i don't think it is coming b4 next week.πŸ˜†

my goodness...!!!
tumhe kafi saari prob ek saath nahi aa gayi...ha ha ha
well first u take care of ur health..
then complete ur school work..
later u can update..
we all can wait..
n all d very best 4 ur novel..

Edited by sai22789 - 13 years ago
-Priyaa- thumbnail

my goodness...!!!
tumhe kafi saari prob ek saath nahi aa gayi...ha ha ha
well first u take care of ur health..
then complete ur school work..
later u can update..
we all can wait..
n all d very best 4 ur novel..

aww thnx soo much ur so sweet. thnx for understanding. and problems haha aise kaho ki meri sarr pe problems ka pahar toot para hai and the novel i don't know if i am gonna write it cuz i have three ideas and i am not willing to let go of any of them lolz and aww thnx for saying that u can wait. i'll try my best to finish everything early.
chsweety22 thumbnail

aww thnx soo much ur so sweet. thnx for understanding. and problems haha aise kaho ki meri sarr pe problems ka pahar toot para hai and the novel i don't know if i am gonna write it cuz i have three ideas and i am not willing to let go of any of them lolz and aww thnx for saying that u can wait. i'll try my best to finish everything early.

what abt competition then??
-Priyaa- thumbnail

what abt competition then??

well i already did submit a poem for the writing competition and i guess what my teacher required was done and i'll just forget about the novel part of the competition and take my own sweet time to write my novel lolz
chsweety22 thumbnail

well i already did submit a poem for the writing competition and i guess what my teacher required was done and i'll just forget about the novel part of the competition and take my own sweet time to write my novel lolz

share even that with us after u complete it...
-Priyaa- thumbnail

share even that with us after u complete it...

lolz sure if u want. but let's see when i start and when i finish lolz
chsweety22 thumbnail

lolz sure if u want. but let's see when i start and when i finish lolz

okay then..
have a nice time ahead..
take care of ur health..