India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tu Jaane Na - Maaneet FF UPDATED PART 1 PG 8

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys so this is my first Maaneet FF (and also the first FF i am sure I am gonna finish lolz) I just had this idea so let's see if u ppl like it or not. and if u feel there's any problem with my writing then you're welcome with ur suggestions and feedbacks as I am not an experienced FF writer. and oh of course there will be mistakes as I'm human and not some perfect alien lolz. so i'm posting a character sketch for now let me know what u guys think.

~Character Sketch~

Geet Handa-
A 25 year old single mom. She is originally from Hoshiyarpur but had moved to Delhi when she was 13 years old. Now lives in Shimla with her little 5 year old son Ishaan. She loves her son very much. 4 years ago she moved to Shimla with her son. Her heart broke once in college. Will geet's heart break again? She is very much sacrificing. Who knows how much she has sacrificed till now? Many secrets are to be revealed about Geet, her life and her feelings but well u will have to read to know.WinkLOL

Maan Singh Khurana-
He is 25 years old as well. 4 years ago he had been a very successful businessman. He had been very happy and content with his life. But a horrible accident changed his life forever. Now paralyzed from his whole body he can neither speak nor move all he can do is feel pain. Will somebody come in his his life and change him forever? Will he ever be able to forget her? or will she return in his life?

Ishaan Handa-
The cute five year old has deep black eyes that reminds his mom Geet very much of somebody. he is very talkative and naughty and of course he is super smart. Is he really who everybody thinks he is? Or is there a secret identity of him that nobody knows about? not even his own mother. Let's wait and watch. Tongue

Sameera-
She is also 25 year old. the world thinks she is dead. Who is she?

Daadi Singh Khurana (lolz)-
Daadi is very much positive. very sweet. Poor daadi is depressed ever since her grandson met with the accident. She helps her other grandson Dev Khurana take care of the business for now.

Dev Khurana-
Nope dev is not at all negative in this FF.Tongue Infact he loves his brother very much. Loves his family a lot. oh and btw he and geet are old friends and of course good friends. he did used to have a crush on her once upon a time. lolz but now he loves his wife very much.

Naintara Khurana-

She is also good here lolz. She takes care of the family very nicely after the tragedy 4 years back. She really loves Dev a lot.

Bachcha Khurana-
haww there's a bachcha khurana? Shocked I swear i don't know anything about this. mayb there isn't one lolz who knows? again wait and watchTongue

ok that's it for now if any more characters make entry then of course you will find out about them as the story progresses. and this was kinda like a character sketch/ prologue of types. I'll continue on even if nobody is interested lolzLOL. but plz do let me know whether u are interested in the story press the like button and comment.
P.S. if u want to be pmed then plz send me a buddy request :D

~Index~

Character Sketch - right above ya lolz
Part 1 - Page 8

Edited by loveangle_4ever - 05 January 2011 at 5:05pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

havelibagalharikashiva25gabergagsypiyushiqueenofdarknessSoulmate27wifeyTinkJiatrishapnan_10sanjuleeDreamerRealitybobbydolljennifer1993shivangi783puthninavinatashuunknown.iqbals4everkomlikalucarioramaheshkasuuuuambbihasimi91maankigeet4everpunam2712muskanpbeast4u..shreyaa..mitzi11KaSh-Maneet-FanSahSahnamita25swetha10felicitysmoak.CrazyCutesy.ayesha.LeveJunglebee

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
nice characters sketch
Poor maan Cry
geet has son.....i hope its maan's Wink
Dev-NT r good Tongue
Dadi singh khurana LOL
Bachcha singh khurana LOL

cant wait to read more......... do PM me
Big smile

Edited by komlika - 03 January 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyaa-ramahesh

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
LOL..
Awesome Character sketch
Loved it
Rofll Daadi singh khurana and bachaa khurana..haha
Liked it
Continue soon plzz
And add me to ur pm list [lzz..
Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyaa-

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

LOL..
Awesome Character sketch
Loved it
Liked it
Continue soon plzz
Thanks!

hehe thanks and the bachcha khurana idea isn't really mine lolz somebody posted a post about Baby Singh Khurana aka BSk and it sounded so cute I just put it lolz. and i sent u a buddy request accept that plz. and lolz i was about res some spots for index and stuff but u two took the spot lolz. but no probs thanks a lot for commenting. and i'll try to continue ASAP.
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

LOL..
Awesome Character sketch
Loved it
Liked it
Continue soon plzz
Thanks!

hehe thanks and the bachcha khurana idea isn't really mine lolz somebody posted a post about Baby Singh Khurana aka BSk and it sounded so cute I just put it lolz. and i sent u a buddy request accept that plz. and lolz i was about res some spots for index and stuff but u two took the spot lolz. but no probs thanks a lot for commenting. and i'll try to continue ASAP.

Ohh the BSK post was from my friend..lol
I really love it..its soo cute rite?
Ohh I did..thankzz..
Ooopss I am sorry..lol

-Priyaa-

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Ohh the BSK post was from my friend..lol
I really love it..its soo cute rite?
Ohh I did..thankzz..
Ooopss I am sorry..lol

oh really? well i guess I shud give her credit. but tell her thnx for the cute name from me lolz. and yup it's very cute. and like I said no probs lolz.

..shreyaa..

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Edit*

Ooo nice concept! =D
Altho it kinda sucks that Maan is paralyzed. Still, I would like to see how both Maan & Geet eventually meet up in your story.
...Ishaan is some mysterious kid eh?
Mhmm. Nice!LOL

& Bachcha Khurana?
LMAO.

Priya, you have an amazing story to offer from what I can tell - and Shimla as a locale is great stuff!Big smile

Although, I wonder what exactly occurred 4 years ago...
But you wouldn't give it away so soon. Heck, it's the building block of your story!LOL
Do post Part 1 ASAP!Embarrassed

Edited by natashu - 04 January 2011 at 2:19pm

-Priyaa-

-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

nice characters sketch
Poor maan Cry
geet has son.....i hope its maan's Wink
Dev-NT r good Tongue
Dadi singh khurana LOL
Bachcha singh khurana LOL

cant wait to read more......... do PM me
Big smile

i know poor Maan but don't worry Angel will make him alrightWinkLOL and about Ishaan well let's see what happens lolz I am not spilling anything. sure I'll add u just accept the frnd request.Smile

komlika

Go to top