surbhi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So let me start out by saying do NOT post ANY negative things about SRK!!! if you don't like like him I don't give a bleep about that and stop reading now cause I don't want to read what you have to say so why should you care what I have to say!

Back to the point I just loved his episode. It was perfect, he has so much knowledge, loved the way he answered the questions! He didn't say anything bad about others rather blamed it all on him. Only a true man can do :)
He is my superstar and has a great personality. I LOVE YOU :)

Like I said before this is not for Hater! Don't want to be rude but really tried of people saying bad things about him
<3 surbhi [:D]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ah finally a positive topic on this forum :P

Anyway, ofcourse dear. SRK was at his best. And I guess this was one of the rarest time when he talked his heart and emotions. It was so emotional episode.

After seeing the episode, my respect for SRK is only growing. A gem of a person :)

Love him to bits <3

x x
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing some positive reviews. Haven't seen the episode yet so will comment properly when I have. Being a huge SRK fan, I'm probably going to love it lol.. plus the promo seemed good and definitely can't wait for his rapid fire round!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i agree
loved his epi..

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surbhi16

So let me start out by saying do NOT post ANY negative things about SRK!!! if you don't like like him I don't give a bleep about that and stop reading now cause I don't want to read what you have to say so why should you care what I have to say!

Back to the point I just loved his episode. It was perfect, he has so much knowledge, loved the way he answered the questions! He didn't say anything bad about others rather blamed it all on him. Only a true man can do :)
He is my superstar and has a great personality. I LOVE YOU :)

Like I said before this is not for Hater! Don't want to be rude but really tried of people saying bad things about him
<3 surbhi 😃

@bold- so so so so true!! He is such a great and down to earth person. Not everyone has the guts to put all the blame on himself(even when he is not at fault!)..... I adore and respect SRK for whatever he said  on KWK and may God bless him and his well wishers.😊 He is a gem. I love him more than words can describe. I simply think it is impossible to express my love for him through a few words....It is just plain impossible and I'm sure it's pretty much the same for many of the SRK fans all over the world. After this episode,my respect for SRK has been growing even more. I Idiolize him. He is a self made man and whatever he is today is solely because of his immense hard work and dedication. And SRK,(I don't think he'll read this but ah well,I'll write anyway) I want you to remember that no matter what happens, You'll always be my hero and I'll always respect and support you,honestly. You will always be number 1 in humanity,sincerity and ofcourse acting for me(and I'm pretty sure for your other true and die-hard fans too)..all those statistics and stuff don't bother me coz I know very well that you're the best! You may not be a perfectionist but that doesn't really matter coz hey, that's what makes you a great human. I truly believe that absolutely NO human can be perfect...every person has his or her share of flaws and that is how life is...I love life,myself and others around me the way they are...with flaws. I don't think anyone is perfect coz hey,then you cannot enjoy life...you cannot be perfect and enjoy life at the same time. All in all,I just want the world but most importantly SRK you to know that I LOVE YOU. <3 <3😊 You're my hero and my role model. I respect you for who you are and will continue to do so. Again,just know that I and many of your fans will always be there for you..will always support you through thick and thin. We all get happy when you are happy and we get sad when you feel sad. SRK, we love you to bits!!!! ❤️ 

Phew! That was a lot of writing.I got carried away!😆 The fact that he wouldn't read this doesn't bother me...At least I could let out what was in my heart.

P.S.- no offence intended to anyone, in case someone feels so. This is purely dedicated to SRK.

Love you forever SRK. <3 <3

❤️SRK❤️ 

Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I FINALLY caught up with this episode.. and loved it. I watched it well prepared to be disappointed because I had heard so much bad stuff about it, on here mainly. But honestly, I really enjoyed it.

I've always been a huge SRK fan, so was looking forward to watching him on KWK as I honestly believe he is the most entertaining guest from previous seasons. This time, his episode was definitely more serious than other appearances but I appreciated that he was honest about his feelings and somehow I felt I could relate to him more as a person. His confusion on "friends".. something a lot of people are criticising him for.. I felt he was being so real the way he stated he wouldn't be able to "pick up the phone" (I swear they said that too many times in that epi!) and call Salman/Farah himself.. but that it wasn't a matter of ego and he didn't have any negativity towards them. Also loved and agreed with him when he said you don't always have to TELL people you love them if you truly do.. it's true, actions speak louder than words. 

Ending was quite emotional.. loved Karan's reaction to SRK being emotional.. it was so natural yet funny! Oh and I loved the rapid fire round.

One thing I didn't like: how low he rated himself up against Aamir & Salman 🤔