Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

new year resolution of krishna

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
i seriously want krishna to give prats a tight slap that she will b like thisWacko and show her the attitude which he showed her after coming from the hospital guys enjoy the first ever negative post from me Angryi am boiling in angerseems  pops r not in there senses i completely agree that every daughter gets worried after hearing such kind of news about her parents but the way she was talking to krish today wasjust not acceptable Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkerMili27Minnie.carisma2

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Joined: 03 September 2010
Posts: 9578

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

i seriously want krishna to give prats a tight slap that she will b like thisWacko and show her the attitude which he showed her after coming from the hospital guys enjoy the first ever negative post from me Angryi am boiling in angerseems  pops r not in there senses i completely agree that every daughter gets worried after hearing such kind of news about her parents but the way she was talking to krish today wasjust not acceptable Unhappy
i couldnt agree wiv u more
she just doesnt appreciate anything krishna does 4 her
she should be lucky that he doesnt say anything back
he just takes it all in bless him
he should speak up 4 himself
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I totally agree wid ya.

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 1622

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Actually K is responsible for letting P get away with everything. He needs to get back his self respect which has been totally destroyed by P. In fact that this reason I metd. that they need a rift. P is becoming too smug.She needs a jolt.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Actually K is responsible for letting P get away with everything. He needs to get back his self respect which has been totally destroyed by P. In fact that this reason I metd. that they need a rift. P is becoming too smug.She needs a jolt.
mili is the happiest person on this earth rght now hay naLOLLOLLOLLOL enjoying soo much negativity in the forum Wink beta humra waqt bhi ayega wait karbo
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 1622

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97]Actually K is responsible for letting P get away with everything. He needs to get back his self respect which has been totally destroyed by P. In fact that this reason I metd. that they need a rift. P is becoming too smug.She needs a jolt.
mili is the happiest person on this earth rght now hay naLOLLOLLOLLOL enjoying soo much negativity in the forum Wink beta humra waqt bhi ayega wait karbo
 
Sorry sis., Your waqt came and went. Arushi took it away...LOLLOLLOLLOL


Edited by Mili97 - 04 January 2011 at 8:05pm
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 12440

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Originally posted by telstra

[QUOTE=Mili97]Actually K is responsible for letting P get away with everything. He needs to get back his self respect which has been totally destroyed by P. In fact that this reason I metd. that they need a rift. P is becoming too smug.She needs a jolt.
mili is the happiest person on this earth rght now hay naLOLLOLLOLLOL enjoying soo much negativity in the forum Wink beta humra waqt bhi ayega wait karbo
 
Sorry sis., Your waqt came and went. Arushi took it away...LOLLOLLOLLOL
CryCryCryCryCryCry i hate fl have done such a mess with my emotions beta wait i still trust pops Big smile as far as arhaan is there in the serial i am gonna watch it just luba lub him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
krishna krishna krishna................

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 8   Views: 2273

nisha2010 8 2273 24 August 2010 at 5:35am by ....Poojie....
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 7146

ArhainAshish 15 7146 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm by ArhainAshish
Mann ki awaz krishna krishna krishna:p

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 5416

ArhainAshish 15 5416 29 July 2010 at 2:58pm by ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 40   Views: 10423

Xxxjrae 40 10423 25 July 2010 at 11:11am by mushiroxx
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: damon_biteme   Replies: 84   Views: 8729

damon_biteme 84 8729 23 June 2010 at 7:42pm by starrysky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index