Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

FF:: | Tere Naam | (Chap 30-PG17- 16th Feb!) (Page 3)

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Deeps, thaank you :P. Ab mujhe pata nahi ke yeh kya horaha hai mere saath. IF won't let me sort the PM list. I'll try again later.

Indigo, for your understanding, here's another chapter  :P

Thaaank you all for the replies girls, I really appreciate them =D.
And I'm working on the whole PM List thing... eventually.

Chapter Three.

"Onu?" she repeated as he kept his eyes on her.
"Madam, yeh aapko pehchaanegha nahin. Yeh kisiko nahi pehchaantha"
"Onu mujhe zaroor pehchaanegha, hain na Onu?" she asked him as he looked at
her, confused.

"Ek minute" she told him then reached into her bag and took out a small
pouch. She opened the pouch and emptied it onto her hand, in front of him.

Anurag looked at the chain that was in this strange woman's hands.
The chain. It was her chain. His Taani's chain. He looked up at the
smiling woman. Why did this woman have it? He gave it to his Taani as a
Diwali gift.

Anurag stared at the woman who was still stood in front of him. "Yaad hai
Onu? Tune yeh kab liya tha?" she asked as Anurag took the chain from the
woman's hands. "Diwali ka din tujhe yaad hain na?" he looked up at her.

How did this stranger know about Diwali? How did she know? Could this be..?
No. It isn't his Taani. It couldn't be.

He moved back and stood next to the wall, away from this strange woman.
She wasn't his Taani. She couldn't be. His Taani was dead.

Edited by Lubz89 - 04 January 2011 at 7:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzychipsdeeps07x-Sundas-xthejazzgalsarunholic_arhi

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
lubzz...nice update yaar..Thumbs UpEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....the chain...wow...i liked that she used that chain for identification...really..that chain is soo important...i really loved it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....
take ur own time...since u said u have univ from tomorrow..i am not going to bug u too....studies r important..Smile...just do update when u get time...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and long one too..LOLLOL

Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunholic_arhiLubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Thaank you Deeps. I knooow,I absolutely loved that chain scene so I thought I wanted to do something different than the Mishti bit.

Yeeah, got to get a few things done at uni tomorrow and got a few things going on at home aswell but I will add tomorrow.

Thaank yoou =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz89

Thaank you Deeps. I knooow,I absolutely loved that chain scene so I thought I wanted to do something different than the Mishti bit.

Yeeah, got to get a few things done at uni tomorrow and got a few things going on at home aswell but I will add tomorrow.

Thaank yoou =D

i should say thank u actually...for the effort and time u spend...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

Edited by deeps07 - 04 January 2011 at 8:33am

Lubz.TaAnu

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
nice one
just came across ur ff
do pm me the next time u update na

Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thank yoou. PM 'd everyone on the list. If anyone else wants to be added, let me know and I'll add you =].

Here's the next chapter. A long one, as promised Deeps =D ... enjoooy.

Chapter Four

"Madam, ek savaal puchoon?" Shilpa asked as Taani continued to stare at Anurag as he inspected the chain in his hands.
"Pucho" she replied
"Kya aap jaante ho ke yeh paagal kaise hua?" she asked
"Haan" she replied "lekin yeh ek naya cheez nahi tha Onu ke liye. Yeh to hamesha se aisa hi tha. Hain na Onu?" she went to step forward but Anurag held out his hand to tell her to stop.

He didn't want this woman to come any closer. She seemed too familiar to him. He just couldn't put a name to her face.

"Haalat ne humme ek doosre se alag kardiya" she told Shilpa, turning to face her as she went on. "Onu ko pata bhi nahi tha ke meh vahaan se chaligayi thi"
"To tumne usko chor ke chalegayi?" Had Shilpa not been right, Taani could've taken her words to offence. But she was. Taani had left him.

Anurag sat down on the mattress on the floor. He was far too busy staring at the wall beside him, where he had recently written his love's name. His Mishti. He was far too busy remembering his Mishti to listen to what this woman was talking about. He smiled to himself then looked back at the chain in his hand. If his Mishti could see it all now, then she would be so happy.

"Main kya karti?" Taani asked Shilpa "Jiju ne meri aur Onu ke beech ghalatfehmi jo paida kiya" she sighed "unno ne bhi hamara pyaar ko ek aisi badwaa di ke vo aakhir tak pura karna chahte the" she rested her back on the wall, able to turn her head to look at Anurag who was lost in his own world.
"Lekin kaisa ghalatfehmi?" Shilpa asked
"Jab Di ko Jiju ka sachaayi pata chala to Gulaabo na kaha ke maine usse paise diye bataane ke liye. Taake Di ko kuch hojaaye. Lekin maine aisa nahi kiya!" She assured Shilpa. "Kyun karti main aisa? Di se pyaar karti thi main. Lekin Jiju ne bata diya ke maine yeh sab kiya aur us waqt Onu bhi ghar nahi tha" she added somberly "jab Di ko complications hone lage to vo doctor ko lene gya tha" she said "Jab thak Onu doctor ko leke aaya, tab thak Di is duniya se chaligayi thi" she wiped her eyes and continued on. "phir Jiju ne mujhpe yeh bhi ilzaam lagaya ke Di ka maut zimidaar main hoon" she cried  "Robbie ne mujhe bohat sunaaya, lekin Onu, Onu ne kuch nahi bola. Bas mujhe ek nazar dehkar vahan se chalagaya aur mujhe tab pata chalgaya tha ke usse bhi laga ke maine..." she sighed "Maine Onu se baat karne ki bohat koshish ki, lekin Onu to vohi tha. Ziddi" she said "Itni koshishon ke bavajood, vo meri baat sun-ne ke liye tayaar nahi tha" she told Shilpa  "Aur Baba bhi chahte the ke main vahaan se jaoon. Unno ne Onu ke ghairhaazri main mujhe kahaa ke main chali jaoon. Kohi meri baat sunne ke liye tiyaar nahi tha. To kya karti main?" she cried "Tab maine socha ke iske bajaaya ke Onu mujhe khud us ghar se aur uski zindagi se nikaal de, main khud chalijaati hoon" she said "lekin mujhe pata chala ke Jiju ne usse
bataaya ke main sharam se apne aap ko ek train ke saamne kare hokar khudkhushi karli" she wiped her eyes and stood up straight.
"Acha..." Shilpa whispered, putting the pieces together. "to is liye vo itna chaungaya tha aapko dekh ke?"
"Haan" she said then sighed. "Phir mujhe aaj shaam ko pata chala ke yeh yahaan hai to main yahaan chali aayi"

Taani turned back to Anurag. He was happily playing with the chain in his hand. Throwing it up with one hand and catching it with the other then alternating as Taani wiped away yet another tear.

Anurag looked up and saw the woman watching him again. Why was she watching him like that? What did she want? Why did she come here?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzychipsdeeps07thejazzgalIndigoBluessarunholic_arhi

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Loved it a long one thought. Interesting u wrote d scenes based on promos.

Lubz.TaAnu

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
heyyy...thank uuuuuuuu dear...u kept ur promise  for the long one....thank u sooo much..Hug...
edited...
lubzz...fantastic yaarThumbs Up...beautifulEmbarrassed....i sooo want to know how she helps him recover...Day Dreaming....i especially like the way u right about anu's point of view too...Embarrassed........

Edited by deeps07 - 05 January 2011 at 5:22am

Lubz.TaAnu

Go to top