:- KaSh Heaven#562 -: And He's Says Haath Chodo-SA - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
He looked at her, she looked so content on reading the phrase over and over again...he smiled to himself and said, "Shilpa, whats the original phrase?" 

She looked back at him and slowly replied, "Its Ilam deewana hai bada," he watched her lips move as she pronounced every word with the perfect amount of concentration.

He repeated after her, "ilam deewana hai bada...I like aalam deewana hai bada," and winked at her. He knew she was getting a tingly feeling inside and it was one that he was rather getting used to himself, he slowly pulled out the rose and said, "Shilpa, this...is for you."

Shilpa looked at the flower, her hand moved slowly to reach for the stem, her hand gently touching Karan's and sending chills down both of their spines, and just then she noticed Karan's hand, the flower landed on the hard tiles leaving a few of the petals scattered on the floor...

Karan looked at her with a worried expression as to why she had dropped the flower onto the floor...
Edited by DMGlover91 - 13 years ago

KaSh Jalan

KaSh slow dancing or KaSh doing hip hop
aww..omg ..i cnt stop da tingly feelin inside me... readin dis.. it's jus soo cute....
Slow dancing..

KaSh huge Shaadi or quiet shaadi ?

Quiet Shaadi

KaSh Traditional Shaadi Attire or Modern
traditional

KaSh sharing ice cream or milkshake?
Milkshake

KaSh walking dogs together or KaSh having breakfast in bed
Breakfast in bed

KaSh all dressed for summer or winter?

Seriously running out of this ir thats.. now..lol..
Summer

KaSh watching TV together or KaSh watching a Movie together.

Lol same here.