Rang Badalti Odhani

Sunil is a great F.I.L

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW I know I'm late but I just watched todays episode. it was soo touching to see Sunil telling Khanak that they like her the way she is and that she doesn't have to change for anybody๐Ÿ˜Š. Even Mads n Khusboo like her food but didn't  like the fact that they liked her for MAKING the food like she's a maid but I guess that at least goes with their characters, but overall nice interactions between all the family members.
 WOW want to say Yashu ROCKED today ๐Ÿ‘. she looked A-MAZ-ING in the black sari as KK and I never realised her english pronounciation was sooo good, and boo just had me in fits. Overall LOVED todays epi now can not wait for Shan's return hopefully they'll be scenes where he reassures her that he loves her for who is again.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he def. is...

I love him! his character started out sort of gray but then it was developed as that of a true dad-in-law! I love him!!!

I just wish he was better Father tho...at least to shaan...

great topic rain
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is really good. What can I say. I just love the Khandewal family full stop๐Ÿ˜†
rafia 24 thumbnail
thanks rooj
was just reading the critics corner for todays epi and I know the dream sequence was a little random but CV's had to do something inorder for them to fill in the frames until KT's return. but it was a refreshing change and great seeing yashu in a different role but it also made me appreciate the simplicity of her normal character. Can't wait for shan's return and the plot going back to normal rather then just trying to fill air time. Can not wait for some shanak magic ๐Ÿ˜Š
next wish is to see khanak still a traditional girl but more independent and a little more eduacted so she can hold her own up against anybody
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia 24

thanks rooj

was just reading the critics corner for todays epi and I know the dream sequence was a little random but CV's had to do something inorder for them to fill in the frames until KT's return. but it was a refreshing change and great seeing yashu in a different role but it also made me appreciate the simplicity of her normal character. Can't wait for shan's return and the plot going back to normal rather then just trying to fill air time. Can not wait for some shanak magic ๐Ÿ˜Š
next wish is to see khanak still a traditional girl but more independent and a little more eduacted so she can hold her own up against anybody

oh yea...that๐Ÿ˜† well i know i shudn't complain but kya karon...after all i am sucker for good shows and well i guess i had to say it...

it was def. a filler but overall it was good because we got to see something different and something to say that Khanak is appreciated at the K house, which was much needed after the whole Natasha thing uknow...

but yes i can't wait either yaar...i hope she holds it too...although she is doing much better than city gals tho. her maturity is what makes her stand up to others. i wish to see her more independent too...i want her to explore things after Shaan's track is over...
-Simple- thumbnail
I would love to see Khanak taking up something that she loves doing or is really good at. Like painting or something like that. Or she could be a teacher teaching hindi to little kids. These ideas I got off the forum so Im not taking credit๐Ÿ˜†. I would SO love patshaala scenes. I fell in love with the first one when they were arguing over 'pool' or 'fool'๐Ÿ˜†
rafia 24 thumbnail
totally agree with you simple21 (sorry dont know your name) painting will be good as I saw on YT that in real life yashu is quite good at art but teaching would be just as good as her character will be a natural at it. missing paathshala too maybe if they do continue it she could teach shan more gujrati instead of sanskrit/hindi
rooj-i thumbnail
i agree with you guys...i want her to take something like art...teaching is good but i think she wud be good at the art one...

and it was fool vs. phool argument...lol
-Simple- thumbnail
Lol yeah but you get which one I was talking about๐Ÿ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple21

Lol yeah but you get which one I was talking about๐Ÿ˜†

yes i do. lol