India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What is the secret of Aman Mathur?

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys . Wish u a very happy new year. !!!!!!!!!!! In today's episode , I thought that now Amanwa  will reveal the secret of why he was marrying Ykw ?again I got disappointed and i don't understand why the cv's are not giving any link to a track or a character? Aman he is a so called educated dumb guy and he is saying that he was playing a game? what kind of a game? just ruin the other 's life ?Even his wife is so much pativarta nari . what a wife!!!!! if husband is saying that i m going to do a drama of marriage with another girl and i want to play with her a game of love just tie the string on my hand so u will be my sis. What a ridiculous thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What kind of a message r u guys giving to our society? You would have been shown her as a client or a friend. even the mess is still not clear. Even YKW should have slapped that amanwa and his wife becoz they deserve that and YKW Should be slapped by Kesar, Kriya and Each and every family member of thakur and saxsena's. She deserves more than them. I think Pratigya or YKW should teach a good lesson to Amanwa and his family becoz they r still criminals like thakur. what say girls?

Kalpana

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starlighthousepierN_13sudharao100Mili27Minnie.Mitu_MERARAIrani-lucki....Poojie....tanthya

S-star Newbie
S-star
S-star

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
still waiting 4 that dumb guy to come up with the real reason to dump her He must be mentally disturbed coz no sensible man could ever do so anyhow he is good ridden
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guys . Wish u a very happy new year. !!!!!!!!!!! In today's episode , I thought that now Amanwa  will reveal the secret of why he was marrying Ykw ?again I got disappointed and i don't understand why the cv's are not giving any link to a track or a character? Aman he is a so called educated dumb guy and he is saying that he was playing a game? what kind of a game? just ruin the other 's life ?Even his wife is so much pativarta nari . what a wife!!!!! if husband is saying that i m going to do a drama of marriage with another girl and i want to play with her a game of love just tie the string on my hand so u will be my sis. What a ridiculous thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What kind of a message r u guys giving to our society? You would have been shown her as a client or a friend. even the mess is still not clear. Even YKW should have slapped that amanwa and his wife becoz they deserve that and YKW Should be slapped by Kesar, Kriya and Each and every family member of thakur and saxsena's. She deserves more than them. I think Pratigya or YKW should teach a good lesson to Amanwa and his family becoz they r still criminals like thakur. what say girls?

Kalpana

SCAM is one sick dude. No one in their right mind would brag about playing a game with other people's lives. His wife is even sicker than him. She stands proudly by the man who admits he likes playing these games. What's not to say he won't play a sick mind game with her one day just for the thrill of it.  Let's see the day some kid plays a silly game on his little girl. In life what goes around comes around and in the world of soap/dramas kids grow up overnight.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=S-star]still waiting 4 that dumb guy to come up with the real reason to dump her He must be mentally disturbed coz no sensible man could ever do so anyhow he is good ridden[/QUOTE
Will they show again mathurs? i don't think so becoz now they will change the track . they will jump on new track. it will keep going on. so  we will see the net of incomplete tracks. There would not be any answer for cvs nowdays these ppl r so much confused about the story , track , character etcccccccccccccc. we will beShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked,
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

HI Kalpana
nice post  .This days CVS doing emotional atyachar on usCry
year 2011  pata nahi kaisa hoga.

Aman he is a so called educated dumb guy and he is saying that he was playing a game? what kind of a game
not only Aman as well Arusia so called educated girl married her own sister's  married  bro in law
whom she was  molested. educated person never do  that.
so called university's pro said who is going to married my girl  in the mundap. 
and Pratigya never called the police about it. which she mentioned before.
Also so called IG disappear since arushia's wedding
and poor Kesar waiting for justice but all she got raped .AND since then mute .
NOW Aman came with his wife and said that he played a game ?
no one know what game.
He dont  need just  slap , he should going to  jail including arushi.
sab gol mal hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.MERARAItanthya

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Kalpana
i also thought we'll finaly get the reason behind his wonting to ruin his lyf as well as some1 elses by gettin married again
while currently still married
it dont make sense that he wht he claims, that it all was a game
wht kind of game is that Confused
an the wife anu dont get me started
shes so stupid who would accualy let there husband get married again whn there still married to u
but oh well
it is a star plus drama
they exagerate an whn it comes down to explainin they dont know how to
they make up some random story an hope its okay
but it aint

Edited by 2k6zmushtaq - 03 January 2011 at 6:41pm
N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Whatever the secret is.........Aman has played with the saxena family, making all of them miserable. Why is he shown to be happy with his wife and even going to be a father. Is this what happens? The culprit is set free and is living a happy life, without paying for his sins. Where is his punishment? Angry

Also Aman's brother Jay, why is he not thrown in jail. Even after he insulted Aadarsh and Komal, after making their life and financial condition miserable, he is roaming around like a free bird. Where is his punishment? Angry
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan_13

Whatever the secret is.........Aman has played with the saxena family, making all of them miserable. Why is he shown to be happy with his wife and even going to be a father. Is this what happens? The culprit is set free and is living a happy life, without paying for his sins. Where is his punishment? Angry

Also Aman's brother Jay, why is he not thrown in jail. Even after he insulted Aadarsh and Komal, after making their life and financial condition miserable, he is roaming around like a free bird. Where is his punishment? Angry
Saxenas were already miserable they don't need any help. Please let them take the credit for one thing they can do on their ownLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N_13corvette

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top