India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

3 cheers for savita

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i'm soooo happy that savita slapped darmesh....i wanted archana to do it! notice whenever anyone slaps darmesh he stays so quiet. who is he to judge manav...and i'm so happy that savita reminded varsha of all the things manav had done for her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhanviikad271sushii.-monica-.Mandy.

Jhanvii Groupbie
Jhanvii
Jhanvii

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Agreed! Props to Savita on today's epi. Really liked her speaking up for Manav. Lol, I feel bad for Dharmesh, but he deserves the slap. Can we have one more? I wanna see a hattrick :P He has been straight up lying to vaishali and that dimwit believes every BS! Varsha is very unappreciative. Very annoying. Satish needs to do something about her. She always thinks she's the only one right and doesn't want to listen to others. Just wish Savita clams down a little and accepts Archana. Also, I want to see Jaywant getting tight slapped by everyone when he's exposed. Please, CVs that's a must! And, I want to see Satish more! He's such a cutie, should get some more screen time.

-jhanvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Yes, Savita deserves cheers for slapping Dharmesh. I am sure Archana would have done it too since she has not hesitated in the past to shut Dharmesh up. He is such a hypocrite, there he stands acting like a saint yet he is hiding the fact he lives a double life!

Shas3

linmet27 Newbie
linmet27
linmet27

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

excellent episode .. dharmesh needs one more rap so he stays quiet ....and manju needs to be shaken up a bit ...too . The CV need to change the storyline for Manav and Archana .. they have  to start improving their status .. having them live by the roadside was ridiculous ...in prior episodes!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlShas3

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
nice topic..i luved savita aai wen she says all that stuff to varsha...i wish she knew wen manav saved vaishali frm doze goons who were following her...that would have been another slap on dharmeshz face....she shd hve said that wat kind of husband u r that u cnt even protect ur wife frm goonz...& u call urself a well mannerd man...

& i slatue 2 savita aai 4 slaping dharmesh..it was much needed...he actully 4got d taste of slap from archuLOL

Shas3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top