India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

did you guys realised something

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Gopi got injured on the hand also..  and just like gopi ahams hand will be good as new in a couple of days LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashparm1durgeshwaribr2499ChaudhrytmRafeal.

Chaudhrytm Goldie
Chaudhrytm
Chaudhrytm

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Good observation!
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Gopi got injured on the hand also..  and just like gopi ahams hand will be good as new in a couple of days LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

Oh, the magic of the Modi Mansion...  And don't forget - no scars!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Rafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Aham freaked out more than gopi while applying the medicines. Which means a deep cut is more painful than burns.. Oh, i learnt smthn yesterday.. Wow!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

durgeshwaribr2499saomomsuk19.Verity.pyar-ishk

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Aham freaked out more than gopi while applying the medicines. Which means a deep cut is more painful than burns.. Oh, i learnt smthn yesterday.. Wow!

Jake! you are deliberately avoiding the objective reality - Men are such babies when it comes to pain! There! I made a sexist statement! Despise me if you dare!

BTW, when Kokila was wiping the wound, I did not see any blood sticking to the cotton.  Was Kokila using waxed cloth? Or Is it a mysterious wound? Or is Aham so thick blooded?  No wonder this wound leaves no scar! I am also thankful for Kokila's infinite wisdom to use her room one floor up rather than the dining table or the drawing room sofa  to clean his profusely bleeding hand. If she had made the practical choice, there would not have been the mirror scene.LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

durgeshwarisaomomRafeal.suk19pyar-ishk.Verity.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Jake! you are deliberately avoiding the objective reality - Men are such babies when it comes to pain! There! I made a sexist statement! Despise me if you dare!

BTW, when Kokila was wiping the wound, I did not see any blood sticking to the cotton.  Was Kokila using waxed cloth? Or Is it a mysterious wound? Or is Aham so thick blooded?  No wonder this wound leaves no scar! I am also thankful for Kokila's infinite wisdom to use her room one floor up rather than the dining table or the drawing room sofa  to clean his profusely bleeding hand. If she had made the practical choice, there would not have been the mirror scene.LOL

You're absolutely right!  For such a dramatic and hideous wound that needed immediate attention, the kitchen sink would have been a TERRIBLE choice!  Kokila was very wise in taking the time to climb upstairs and use such a non-absorbent cloth while sitting on her bed. With the mirror behind her. She's such a good mom.  We all need to emulate her wisdom.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Rafeal.suk19.Verity.

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

You're absolutely right!  For such a dramatic and hideous wound that needed immediate attention, the kitchen sink would have been a TERRIBLE choice!  Kokila was very wise in taking the time to climb upstairs and use such a non-absorbent cloth while sitting on her bed. With the mirror behind her. She's such a good mom.  We all need to emulate her wisdom.

@bold -It is a TERRIBLE choice as they are strict vegetarians!   no blood in the kitchen you see!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafeal.suk19.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
You girls are impossible. Mom and hben, you sense of humour at your best..ROFL

The CVs should know that we cant be fooled. We are more intelligent than them.
Now we all know how to attend to deep cut. Dont you think Ahem should get a shot of TT? Dettol wont do any effect if it is indeed deep as koki was saying...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosiasuk19

Go to top