Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

The Mystery of the "Oocha Eddi Waala Sandal"!!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
The Mystery of the "Oocha Eddi Waala Sandal"!!LOLLOL

How many women in the Loha House wear the "Oocha Eddi Waala Sandal"!LOLLOL
LOLAt a rough guess ... only one!  Suman.

The other one is the outsider Dr. Surbhi!

What about the other women in the house: Laali, Rekha, Jamuni?  I doubt that these three ever wore the "Oocha Eddi Waala Sandal"!  They are all from poor backgrounds, and most of their lives hardly wore shoes (Laali, Rekha).  Jamuni is also of the servant class, so I doubt she would wear it.

So shouldn't the rest of the people be suspecting the other two - Suman and Dr. Surbhi? And maybe keeping one eye on them!

When Siddy was living here, she also wore the "Oocha Eddi Waala Sandal"!LOL

It is obvious that it is Dr. Surbhi.  But wouldn't it be a great shock to the viewers that maybe it could be Suman. And we all will be saying in shock ... Oh! it is Suman!!LOLBig smileTongueWink That naughty girl!LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
yes siddy wore high heels during the initial episodes and was unable to walk in themLOL I have no clue who that lady is Confused any guesses?

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

yes siddy wore high heels during the initial episodes and was unable to walk in themLOL I have no clue who that lady is Confused any guesses?

At a guess, it is either Dr. Surbhi (the most obvious choice), or it could be Suman. Big smile

I would say Dr. Surbhi because of the Siddy connection.  The mystery of who Dr. Surbhi was, was somewhat lost after the juicy piece of information was released that she was Siddy"s younger sister.Big smile  We are guessing that she is out to avenge Siddy who was thrown out of her sasooral by Loha and Shekhar.

Dr. Surbhi may also have pretended to take pictures in the Loha House in a bid to get to know the layout of the building.  Once she knows the layout of the house, she is likely to use this as a means to do some mischief and probably get back at Shekhar and Laali.

princessRock776

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i don't think its sideshwari's sister i think you guys are wrong! i don't know who it is either! in todays episode this mystery women was wearing the same sari as lali i don't know if you ppl noticed it and when they showed jamuni lying on the couch and lali was standing over her lali had that dress on!!!!!!!!!! i am confused!!!!!!!!!!
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
another thing why this person take off her high heels when she enters the room? and whats strange is she put it back in the room with nobody there!!!!!!!!
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Siddy wore heal sometimes but I do not remember them being so high. We saw her feet every once in a while. I think she had a gold pair of sandals..if I recall.LOLLOLLOLLOL The girl was definately into looking good. She didnot do any work in the house but always looked nice with her sari, jewelry, ands shoes all done up.
She thought she ws a princess who never should work, but should have other serving her hand and foot.

She was also more into her jewerlry than her shoes.

Don't you think???LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top