Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 98)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
i know... if it doesn't work, then his 'intelligent' movie was too intelligent for the audience to understand... he's too full of himself....  i don't like aamir movies too much... only some of them... since taare zameen par, i haven't really liked any of his movies too much....!!   LOL

LOL yeaLOL after all these successes it's quite understandable why he's so egoistic. I watched Ghajini and I liked it, TZP was great tooBig smile I haven't seen 3 idiotsEmbarrassed

ghajini was too violent for my taste... all he did was scream his head off... LOLLOLLOL  sorry, but aamir is terrible in action... the only good action movie that i liked was Ghulam... (if you haven't seen it, you should... it's sooo good....)   also, didn't help that i had already seen the hollywood movie that it was copied from, Momento.... so of course, i couldn't enjoy it... though, the first half was alrightish...

3 idiots... well, if you like toilet humour, you might like it... WinkTongue   it was okay.... 

yeah, TZP wasn't all that bad... i liked the movie... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

lol awwwwww, that's beautifulEmbarrassed

Well I don't live in a suburb Cry I live in a villageOuchAngry I love that view too, when I used to live in Chicago there were tons of little ponds and jogging areasEmbarrassed Alabama sucksTongue

awww, Pinki... HugHugHug

i've heard Alabama is really really cold....  i wouldn't mind going to chicago, though...  they have a lot of desis, and tons of desi shops... i so miss it...!

lmao @ village... well, we are also in a small town... i guess i can call it that.... they have a lot of State parks here... and many people come here for fishing and hunting... it's huge here.... otherwise, i guess it also could've been called a village... LOLLOLLOL   but thanks to all the business it gets, it's considered more of a suburb... LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
ghajini was too violent for my taste... all he did was scream his head off... LOLLOLLOL  sorry, but aamir is terrible in action... the only good action movie that i liked was Ghulam... (if you haven't seen it, you should... it's sooo good....)   also, didn't help that i had already seen the hollywood movie that it was copied from, Momento.... so of course, i couldn't enjoy it... though, the first half was alrightish...

3 idiots... well, if you like toilet humour, you might like it... WinkTongue   it was okay.... 

yeah, TZP wasn't all that bad... i liked the movie... Big smile

lol I liked the storyEmbarrassed  since I haven't seen momentoEmbarrassed I rarely watch movies, and I never watch hollywood moviesEmbarrassed They don't interest meLOL

I tried watching 3 idiots, I started to watch and I got impatient since it's long so I turned it offLOL

Yep I like movies that are informative, well some. Now there's way too many coming out, it's becoming annoying. My name is Khan, Paa, Guzaarish. And oh I HATE sad movies, I can't watch any sad stuff, if I start  crying once I won't stop easilyLOL

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

lol I liked the storyEmbarrassed  since I haven't seen momentoEmbarrassed I rarely watch movies, and I never watch hollywood moviesEmbarrassed They don't interest meLOL

I tried watching 3 idiots, I started to watch and I got impatient since it's long so I turned it offLOL

Yep I like movies that are informative, well some. Now there's way too many coming out, it's becoming annoying. My name is Khan, Paa, Guzaarish. And oh I HATE sad movies, I can't watch any sad stuff, if I start  crying once I won't stop easilyLOL

LOLLOLLOL  me neither... the movie has to have a certain pace, otherwise, i get bored so easily....!

i kinda like hollywood movies better than the bollywood... most of the times... i guess mostly because they are much shorter in length....!   LOLLOLLOLLOL   besides, i only watch stuff that i have interest in.... Embarrassed   i am not too much into the documentary type of movies... EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

the informative type of movies, i tend to fast forward on most part, so i know at least what happened... LOLLOLLOL

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
awww, Pinki... HugHugHug

i've heard Alabama is really really cold....  i wouldn't mind going to chicago, though...  they have a lot of desis, and tons of desi shops... i so miss it...!

lmao @ village... well, we are also in a small town... i guess i can call it that.... they have a lot of State parks here... and many people come here for fishing and hunting... it's huge here.... otherwise, i guess it also could've been called a village... LOLLOLLOL   but thanks to all the business it gets, it's considered more of a suburb... LOLLOLLOL

HugHugHug

It is sometimes, but no snow. That's what sucks moreAngry No snow and freezing coldDead

I miss Chicago a tonCry

LOL so you're in the same boatOuch it sucks. Well here there's companies and stuffLOL and hunting as well.

Alabama is so redneckDead

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

LOLLOLLOL  me neither... the movie has to have a certain pace, otherwise, i get bored so easily....!

i kinda like hollywood movies better than the bollywood... most of the times... i guess mostly because they are much shorter in length....!   LOL   besides, i only watch stuff that i have interest in.... Embarrassed   i am not too much into the documentary type of movies... LOL

the informative type of movies, i tend to fast forward on most part, so i know at least what happened... LOLLOLLOL

lol movies don't keep me interestedOuch that's why I watch the 20 min shows and reality tv, it's much better, and partially realLOL

Yea that's true, but idk I like desi romance and desi culture and festivities and I can relate to the movies more than I would with hollywoodEmbarrassed I don't like any hollywood starDeadLOL Someone has to tell me that there is no sad part in the movie for me to watch any movieLOL

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

HugHugHug

It is sometimes, but no snow. That's what sucks moreAngry No snow and freezing coldDead

I miss Chicago a tonCry

LOL so you're in the same boatOuch it sucks. Well here there's companies and stuffLOL and hunting as well.

Alabama is so redneckDead

no rednecks here... it's mostly just the 'white' community, if i may call it that... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   so few desis... there are two other doctors, who are desis whom i know of.... i miss that....!  

LOLLOL   but i do like it here... it's very peaceful, and quiet... we have time to do so many things here.... which we probably couldn't do if we were in a bigger city.... but as the kids grow older, i think it'll be harder.... i want them to also experience our own culture too....!!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

really... that must be bad... no snow, and just bitter cold... yikes...!  

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
no rednecks here... it's mostly just the 'white' community, if i may call it that... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   so few desis... there are two other doctors, who are desis whom i know of.... i miss that....!  

LOLLOL   but i do like it here... it's very peaceful, and quiet... we have time to do so many things here.... which we probably couldn't do if we were in a bigger city.... but as the kids grow older, i think it'll be harder.... i want them to also experience our own culture too....!!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

really... that must be bad... no snow, and just bitter cold... yikes...!  

We have African Americans and white peopleLOL like 50-50Confused no asians or anythingSleepy We have two desi doctors tooLOL

True, it is nice and peacefulEmbarrassed and safeEmbarrassed Yea, when ur kids get older they'll get sooo bored of the small town. Like the mall is an hour away from our houseDead and there's basically nothing to do here. No cool restaurants, no hang out placesLOL

Btw do you know my parents took me to India for 4 years to experience culture, learn languages and meet familyEmbarrassed I loveeeed it, I'm glad we went. Now I know all abt India and I'm IndianEmbarrassed

Yep it sucksDead

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Go to top