Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 88)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Brain eating zombies!!!

btw, has anyone read the zombie versions of jane austen's novels? I have never read any of her books at all though, may be the zombie ones will be more attractive? LOL

RW... LOLLOLLOL   kya baat hai... pehle twilight aur ab zombie versions... WinkLOLLOL

i've read pride and prejudice, emma and also emily's bronte wuthering heights... those are the only ones i have read....!   jane austen is a good writer... read the originals... i don't think i'll survive reading the zombie versions...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Big smile Scary movies used to scare me once upon a time but after experiencing RL.. how can anything be scarier? especially fictional stuff? Zombie movies are fun na? Tongue I liked Stephen Kings phone-crazy zombies in Cell as well so I guess fictional ones are fun too

Will check out the original Austin stuff. I don't mind romance novels if they are not OTT in matters of.. hmm.. u get the picture Confused

yeah, i know what you mean...!

but i hate scary movies with a passion... i can't even describe how much i hate them... zombie movies... no thanks...!!   LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

I was trying to curl my hair for the first time and i came out pretty good. But i did a biiiig blunder, i picked up the wrong side of the curling iron without looking n burnt 4 fingers Confused

Are you ok?? Shocked Be more careful.. Confused

RW.... u read twilight Shocked Shocked u are setting a bad example for me Ouch (Tongue) Maybe i should get u hooked up to some nice TV shows LOL LOL

j/kTongue

The only romantic novel i have ever read was Erich Segal's 'Love Story' and never did that mistake again. After watching endless Indian movies which had the same masala I didnt find anything interesting while reading. I had also tried reading M&B book in high school coz of peer pressure but i gave up after a few pages Sleepy Not my cup of tea.

I surprise myself everyday, I no longer know who I am LOL It's currently reading and movie time, I haven't watched tv shows in a while Smile

I never read a M&B, my friends made me swear I'd never and same with Danielle Steele etc. They didn't want the angel in me corrupted or some other rubbish like that. I was too flattered / embarassed to refuse. Of course, Twilight has a lot of fights scenes which is cool. It's Bella's anguish that really drew me in. I've been there myself (still am Confused) so let's see if I learn anything Smile  (Imagine "learning something" from Twilight LOL LOL

@pinku,
I knew you'd like the books. They are very cute Smile

Good good Hug Just one suggestion..... no, request..... Please dont give us shocks with ur surprises Tongue LOL

haha... I remember how religiously my friends would read all M&B books in high school. I had to bind my book with brown wrapper to pass it off as a text book coz it had obscene cover page or else my mom would never let me read it. But it wasn't worth the risk at all. Good ur friends were sane enough to warn u LOL LOL I have read one Danielle Steel's novel n it was the saddest story ever... so never touched another book.

If u are watching the movies i can suggest some good movies for u Big smile

Lemony Snicket's Series of unfortunate events (heard the book series is good too) Seen it
Laputa, Castle in the air (off late i am totally into anime movies Big smile)
Howl's moving castle (anime again)
The city of Ember (post apocalyptic story) Seen it
Escape to witch mountain Seen it
The Never ending story series
Bridge to Terabithia Seen it (not what I expected, made me sad...)
Nim's island

U are just 13, dont grow up so soon Tongue watch these movies instead Big smile LOL
Speaking of grown up, have u seen Precious? I really want to, I like to watch real life type stories, reminds that the world is not full of flying men in capes and hobbits.... or talking toys for that matter.

Surprise is it? Not too big I hope, after all you all have a hand in my change, in ways u never expect and I can't explain. I'm kinda different with everyone now and in everything I do and yet, still the same.. I'm guessing it's just my POV to the same normal things that has changed and in a way it's exciting... feels like an adventure in to uncharted territory.. Big smile Yes, I know, I need to start writing my story again, I'm wired up for it Smile I had stopped writing u see, in light of... .. ...certain painful events that unfolded over the last few months but I think I've got my head around them now Smile If I made no sense, that's good Tongue

I used to read John Grisham, Robin Cook and Stephen King instead, sometimes Jeffery Archer but some of his work was just not for me Confused

Edited by RainbowWarrior - 20 January 2011 at 3:20pm

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Brain eating zombies!!!

btw, has anyone read the zombie versions of jane austen's novels? I have never read any of her books at all though, may be the zombie ones will be more attractive? LOL

RW... LOLLOLLOL   kya baat hai... pehle twilight aur ab zombie versions... WinkLOLLOL

i've read pride and prejudice, emma and also emily's bronte wuthering heights... those are the only ones i have read....!   jane austen is a good writer... read the originals... i don't think i'll survive reading the zombie versions...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Big smile Scary movies used to scare me once upon a time but after experiencing RL.. how can anything be scarier? especially fictional stuff? Zombie movies are fun na? Tongue I liked Stephen Kings phone-crazy zombies in Cell as well so I guess fictional ones are fun too

Will check out the original Austin stuff. I don't mind romance novels if they are not OTT in matters of.. hmm.. u get the picture Confused

yeah, i know what you mean...!

but i hate scary movies with a passion... i can't even describe how much i hate them... zombie movies... no thanks...!!   LOLLOL

I used to feel the same, they repulsed me but then I saw 28 Days Later (Danny Boyle) and I fell in love even though my heart was in my mouth the whole time. You can always watch Shawn of the Dead or Zombieland, they are really funny, especially the former Smile

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Listen to Pinku and chuck ur phone in a river Angry Seriously, are u mental? wait.. don't answer that Confused

Ouch

RW have fun readingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Good good Hug Just one suggestion..... no, request..... Please dont give us shocks with ur surprises Tongue LOL

haha... I remember how religiously my friends would read all M&B books in high school. I had to bind my book with brown wrapper to pass it off as a text book coz it had obscene cover page or else my mom would never let me read it. But it wasn't worth the risk at all. Good ur friends were sane enough to warn u LOL LOL I have read one Danielle Steel's novel n it was the saddest story ever... so never touched another book.

If u are watching the movies i can suggest some good movies for u Big smile

Lemony Snicket's Series of unfortunate events (heard the book series is good too) Seen it
Laputa, Castle in the air (off late i am totally into anime movies Big smile)
Howl's moving castle (anime again)
The city of Ember (post apocalyptic story) Seen it
Escape to witch mountain Seen it
The Never ending story series
Bridge to Terabithia Seen it (not what I expected, made me sad...)
Nim's island

U are just 13, dont grow up so soon Tongue watch these movies instead Big smile LOL
Speaking of grown up, have u seen Precious? I really want to, I like to watch real life type stories, reminds that the world is not full of flying men in capes and hobbits.... or talking toys for that matter.

Surprise is it? Not too big I hope, after all you all have a hand in my change, in ways u never expect and I can't explain. I'm kinda different with everyone now and in everything I do and yet, still the same.. I'm guessing it's just my POV to the same normal things that has changed and in a way it's exciting... feels like an adventure in to uncharted territory.. Big smile Yes, I know, I need to start writing my story again, I'm wired up for it Smile I had stopped writing u see, in light of... .. ...certain painful events that unfolded over the last few months but I think I've got my head around them now Smile If I made no sense, that's good Tongue

I used to read John Grisham, Robin Cook and Stephen King instead, sometimes Jeffery Archer but some of his work was just not for me Confused

@blue.... going over my head Confused

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Aww.. it's ok. I was holding on to who I used to be see? but after the same unpleasant things happened all around, I've given up and decided that I need to just accept it and go forward. And forward is an unknown that I've never experienced, so it's an adventure Wink Big smile

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Aww.. it's ok. I was holding on to who I used to be see? but after the same unpleasant things happened all around, I've given up and decided that I need to just accept it and go forward. And forward is an unknown that I've never experienced, so it's an adventure Wink Big smile

What's going on here???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

@blue.... and how was I involved in making it unpleasant for you??? Confused

axeionpinkisluv91

Go to top