Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 87)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I ate a kumquat, idk how exactly it's supposed to taste, the first one was really nice then the second one was kind of bitter lol. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I ate a kumquat, idk how exactly it's supposed to taste, the first one was really nice then the second one was kind of bitter lol. Embarrassed

bitter...?  did you taste the seed, by any chance..... seeds are bitter for it...!

but yayyy... you like it too....!   EmbarrassedBig smile   so far, i guess... LOLLOL

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
bitter...?  did you taste the seed, by any chance..... seeds are bitter for it...!

but yayyy... you like it too....!   EmbarrassedBig smile   so far, i guess... LOLLOL

The seeds are so tiny so yea maybe I didEmbarrassed let me be really carefulBig smile

I like itEmbarrassed

Nuktaacheenaxeion

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by axeion

Thanks to the lady I was talking abt previously... I just witnessed a car crash, and merely escaped it by seconds Tongue

Here is what happened...Embarrassed

I was busy typing up post on ME forum from my phone, and I had reached the crossing infront of my office.  I stopped instead of crossing the street... But the utility van (seeing which I stopped) also stopped (that's the rule at this crossing, to wait for pedestrians) and the car behind the van came and crashed into the van LOL  See it's all IF's Fault... And no our snow vanished, we've had beautiful weather since yesterday. Feels like spring time already...LOL

Chalo all safe, and I am back to work.. See u all later Big smile And yes, Now I am confirmed I have a pretty good hunch Embarrassed

OMGGGGShocked  WHAT?Shocked are you crazyAngry Stop being on ur phone when ur crossing the streetShocked How careless
Dead

Yea it keeps getting cold and hot here tooOuch

Listen to Pinku and chuck ur phone in a river Angry Seriously, are u mental? wait.. don't answer that Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Thanks to the lady I was talking abt previously... I just witnessed a car crash, and merely escaped it by seconds Tongue

I was busy typing up post on ME forum from my phone, and I had reached the crossing infront of my office.  I stopped instead of crossing the street... But the utility van (seeing which I stopped) also stopped (that's the rule at this crossing, to wait for pedestrians) and the car behind the van came and crashed into the van LOL  See it's all IF's Fault... And no our snow vanished, we've had beautiful weather since yesterday. Feels like spring time already...LOL

Chalo all safe, and I am back to work.. See u all later Big smile And yes, Now I am confirmed I have a pretty good hunch Embarrassed

OMGGGGShocked  WHAT?Shocked are you crazyAngry Stop being on ur phone when ur crossing the streetShocked How careless
Dead

Listen to Pinku and chuck ur phone in a river Angry Seriously, are u mental? wait.. don't answer that Confused

But I was careful, that's why I stopped first...What can I do if that guy stops even after seeing me stop Confused

By the way, what are u doing awake at this hour???

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Dead

Ekta... girl, what were you doing walking and typing at the same time.... Confused  you know that cell phones are banned now while driving... wo din door nahin when they'll make the law of no cell phones while walking as well...!!

i shouldn't talk though... i rammed my car in my own mailbox the other day....!   Embarrassed   and yes, luckily, i was alone.... i'm very careful when i'm with the kids...!!  

RainbowWarrioraxeionpinkisluv91

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Brain eating zombies!!!

btw, has anyone read the zombie versions of jane austen's novels? I have never read any of her books at all though, may be the zombie ones will be more attractive? LOL

RW... LOLLOLLOL   kya baat hai... pehle twilight aur ab zombie versions... WinkLOLLOL

i've read pride and prejudice, emma and also emily's bronte wuthering heights... those are the only ones i have read....!   jane austen is a good writer... read the originals... i don't think i'll survive reading the zombie versions...!   EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Big smile Scary movies used to scare me once upon a time but after experiencing RL.. how can anything be scarier? especially fictional stuff? Zombie movies are fun na? Tongue I liked Stephen Kings phone-crazy zombies in Cell as well so I guess fictional ones are fun too

Will check out the original Austin stuff. I don't mind romance novels if they are not OTT in matters of.. hmm.. u get the picture Confused

RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

By the way, what are u doing awake at this hour???

Reading the 3rd twilight book Confused Embarrassed 

Go to top