Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 86)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

OOH Sanam, I got kumquats from the store today:) I'll eat em soon:) I was like YAY I found em:)
 
oh, you'll love them... i just found out about them during the christmas break, when my parents were visiting...!  dad bought them... and now, i love them....!  
 
don't peel it though... you eat it whole, minus the seeds....!   i peeled them at first, and they were so tart....!   LOLLOLLOLLOL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
oh, you'll love them... i just found out about them during the christmas break, when my parents were visiting...!  dad bought them... and now, i love them....!  
 
don't peel it though... you eat it whole, minus the seeds....!   i peeled them at first, and they were so tart....!   LOL  


YAY can't waitEmbarrassed

LOL okayBig smile thanks, I would have peeled it for sureLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
oh, you'll love them... i just found out about them during the christmas break, when my parents were visiting...!  dad bought them... and now, i love them....!  
 
don't peel it though... you eat it whole, minus the seeds....!   i peeled them at first, and they were so tart....!   LOL  


YAY can't waitEmbarrassed

LOL okayBig smile thanks, I would have peeled it for sureLOL

 
LOLLOLLOL   haan naa... that's what i did... well, what else do you do with a citrus fruit....!  
 
and i said, ke loog khaate kaise hain... itna khatta hai... of course, after that i read the directions....!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL   so funny...
 
how are your classes going, pinki...?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
LOLLOLLOL   haan naa... that's what i did... well, what else do you do with a citrus fruit....!  
 
and i said, ke loog khaate kaise hain... itna khatta hai... of course, after that i read the directions....!   LOL   so funny...
 
how are your classes going, pinki...?


LOL they're so tiny, I thought it would be some huge fruit because in the picture you posted it looked bigLOL

LOL awwwwEmbarrassed I'll try it without the peel too:)

Classes are fun but tiring tooBig smile I love this semester though:)

How are you:)Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
pinki, i know... but don't peel them... they're extremely tart... but they are so delicious when you eat them whole... mom was about to throw it away... ke sab ka gala kharab ho jaaye ga... good thing i saved it... LOLLOL
 
i'm happy... i envy you right now... i've to book my test date... i'll do that tonight... have to choose a centre...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

pinki, i know... but don't peel them... they're extremely tart... but they are so delicious when you eat them whole... mom was about to throw it away... ke sab ka gala kharab ho jaaye ga... good thing i saved it... LOLLOL
 
i'm happy... i envy you right now... i've to book my test date... i'll do that tonight... have to choose a centre...!!


lol okay I won'tEmbarrassed trueBig smile and so now I heard abt it and will try itEmbarrassedLOL

LOL why are you envious Shocked What testBig smile

Good luckEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I ate a kumquat, idk how exactly it's supposed to taste, the first one was really nice then the second one was kind of bitter lol. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

I ate a kumquat, idk how exactly it's supposed to taste, the first one was really nice then the second one was kind of bitter lol. Embarrassed
 
bitter...?  did you taste the seed, by any chance..... seeds are bitter for it...!
 
but yayyy... you like it too....!   EmbarrassedBig smile   so far, i guess... LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 86880

.Aparajhita. 814 86880 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39067

SobtiObsession 1135 39067 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
Philomatheans- 8 lInvites Onlyl

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: pinkisluv91   Replies: 1193   Views: 37449

pinkisluv91 1193 37449 08 October 2010 at 2:28pm by Nuktaacheen
Philomatheans - 7 |Invites only|-|p129|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1203   Views: 44235

immunoblot 1203 44235 02 August 2010 at 4:19pm by axeion
Philomatheans - 6 |Invites only| !!p72!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: immunoblot   Replies: 1196   Views: 42944

immunoblot 1196 42944 27 June 2010 at 8:59pm by axeion

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index