Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 85)

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by nitz17

I was trying to curl my hair for the first time and i came out pretty good. But i did a biiiig blunder, i picked up the wrong side of the curling iron without looking n burnt 4 fingers Confused

Cool Nitzy... When did my bhoot enter u ROFL
Smita knows one lil secret of me and my hair here Wink

oh no.... i dont wanna be ur stigmatic twin Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

I was trying to curl my hair for the first time and i came out pretty good. But i did a biiiig blunder, i picked up the wrong side of the curling iron without looking n burnt 4 fingers Confused

Nitz.... awwww.... i hope you are okay....!!   i hate to burn fingers or anything....!   Ouch

abhi last week, my daughter burned her hand on the iron... it's okay now.... i hope you're alright... be more careful, k... HugHugHug

yup Confused I was half alert when i picked  n dropped it. Thankfully i didnt drop it on my feet. i was hurting the whole night yesterday n i dont know how kids manage the pain. Hope Gudiya is doing alright now Smile

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Nitz.... awwww.... i hope you are okay....!!   i hate to burn fingers or anything....!   Ouch

abhi last week, my daughter burned her hand on the iron... it's okay now.... i hope you're alright... be more careful, k... HugHugHug

yup Confused I was half alert when i picked  n dropped it. Thankfully i didnt drop it on my feet. i was hurting the whole night yesterday n i dont know how kids manage the pain. Hope Gudiya is doing alright now Smile

yeah, she cried quite a lot... Ouch   made me so upset too... i guess mothers have a hard time seeing their kids in pain.... Embarrassed  i do hope you're alright... put some burnol (or something like that) on it... it helps... also ice....!!   HugHug

i'll be back later... abhi jaa ke pick bhi karna hai billi ko... today is her short day....!   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

OMGShocked I always burn my ear or forehead when I curl my hairOuchLOL so now I don't ever curl my hair plus I don't think I look good in curly hairCryLOL

RainbowWarriorNuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
awww... Pinki... HugHug  be careful you guys....!!

koi haath jala raha hai, koi fingers jala raha hai, koi ears jala raha hai... man, i hate burn wounds... they sting...!!  

axeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

looooooooong time no see...you ran away..

LOL I've been right here SidBig smile

How have you been?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Brain eating zombies!!!

btw, has anyone read the zombie versions of jane austen's novels? I have never read any of her books at all though, may be the zombie ones will be more attractive? LOL

lol I'm just a Ekta brain eaterEmbarrassed no zombieEmbarrassed

LOL no I haven'tLOL byt now I want to read M&B booksEmbarrassed Ooh ooh can we read that next? Btw whose reading East of EdenBig smile

RainbowWarrioraxeion

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Thanks to the lady I was talking abt previously... I just witnessed a car crash, and merely escaped it by seconds Tongue

Here is what happened...Embarrassed

I was busy typing up post on ME forum from my phone, and I had reached the crossing infront of my office.  I stopped instead of crossing the street... But the utility van (seeing which I stopped) also stopped (that's the rule at this crossing, to wait for pedestrians) and the car behind the van came and crashed into the van LOL  See it's all IF's Fault... And no our snow vanished, we've had beautiful weather since yesterday. Feels like spring time already...LOL

Chalo all safe, and I am back to work.. See u all later Big smile And yes, Now I am confirmed I have a pretty good hunch Embarrassed

OMGGGGShocked  WHAT?Shocked are you crazyAngry Stop being on ur phone when ur crossing the streetShocked How careless
Dead

Yea it keeps getting cold and hot here tooOuch

RainbowWarrioraxeion

Go to top