Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 75)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

I am reading 'northern lights' (the golden compass) and i am in love with it Embarrassed

I was so much like the character 'Lyra' at that age. I dont remember playing with dolls at all and i dont even remember asking my dad to buy me any particular doll. I was always on streets, trees and roofs. Whatever dolls i had used to go on the surgical table of Dr. Frankenstein aka my brother. He didnt even spare my books.

I made my naani buy a earthen kitchen set as my bday gift when we went for shopping for my mama's wedding (earthen pots are used for weddings) My gang and i tried making 'real' food from it. When we failed lighting the twigs, we got candles n made spoonful of food for 10 kids after burning a few fingers LOL LOL  I have endless scars on my hands n legs and my mom always says that people will think they made me work in fieldsLOL I had even made my own bow and arrows with balls pins when my parents refused to buy me one and used to practice it on trees.

I had almost  forgotten all these things but reading this book is like refreshing my monster days Evil Smile The funny part was that i had an innocent face n i never used to get into trouble LOL LOL 12 yrs of my life was THE best until i relocated to a different place.

LOL nitzyLOL

Okay so I had a dreamEmbarrassed abt youLOL

My family came to your houseBig smile and you had a lil daughterEmbarrassed she was SOOOOOOOOOO cuteLOL her name was PariEmbarrassed. She had big puppy dog eyesEmbarrassed and I kept playing with her the whole time I was there and then Janvi got jealous and started cryingLOL that's all I remember. But it was funBig smile ooh and you were talking in hindi in my dreamLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

LOL nitzyLOL

My family came to your houseBig smile and you had a lil daughterEmbarrassed she was SOOOOOOOOOO cuteLOL her name was PariEmbarrassed. She had big puppy dog eyesEmbarrassed and I kept playing with her the whole time I was there and then Janvi got jealous and started cryingLOL that's all I remember. But it was funBig smile ooh and you were talking in hindi in my dreamLOL

ROFL @ ur dream.... I am glad u don't dream abt me LOL

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

I am reading 'northern lights' (the golden compass) and i am in love with it Embarrassed

I was so much like the character 'Lyra' at that age. I dont remember playing with dolls at all and i dont even remember asking my dad to buy me any particular doll. I was always on streets, trees and roofs. Whatever dolls i had used to go on the surgical table of Dr. Frankenstein aka my brother. He didnt even spare my books.

I made my naani buy a earthen kitchen set as my bday gift when we went for shopping for my mama's wedding (earthen pots are used for weddings) My gang and i tried making 'real' food from it. When we failed lighting the twigs, we got candles n made spoonful of food for 10 kids after burning a few fingers LOL LOL  I have endless scars on my hands n legs and my mom always says that people will think they made me work in fieldsLOL I had even made my own bow and arrows with balls pins when my parents refused to buy me one and used to practice it on trees.

I had almost  forgotten all these things but reading this book is like refreshing my monster days Evil Smile The funny part was that i had an innocent face n i never used to get into trouble LOL LOL 12 yrs of my life was THE best until i relocated to a different place.

lol... Me n my bro still do all these mischief when we are home. Once when my parents were in Hyd for a wedding, me n him broke apart our old dessert cooler and made our own lil udankhatola LOL And that reminds me, I spoke to my mama last night, and he was saying that my bro (who was at his place last week) made another helicopter by dismantling my Grandfather's old scooter LOL 

Good Ol' Days, Nitzy Day Dreaming Do u want to join my project of making a time machine, so that we can relive all those moments again Embarrassed

more than relishing i want to relive that life again Embarrassed Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

ROFL @ ur dream.... I am glad u don't dream abt me LOL

hushTongue if I had a dream abt you it wouldn't be a dream, it would be a nightmare. nahin chahiyeTongue

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Oh well... in that case it's ok. We must stand by our laziness after all, hum nahi defend karenge to kaun karegaBig smile

ps - i need glasses.. Geek

I was crying because of you not lovingOuch

ur right, Ekta makes me cry all the timeTongue

And what's with her scary DPAngry

We need to open a cc called Ektaism just to bash her LOL LOL

axeionpinkisluv91

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

LOL nitzyLOL

aww Hug.... i wish ur dream come true Embarrassed I want a baby girl Big smile Pari is a nice name too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeionpinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Yea remember my appreciation threadOuch I should have never made thatDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
Oh well... in that case it's ok. We must stand by our laziness after all, hum nahi defend karenge to kaun karegaBig smile

ps - i need glasses.. Geek

I was crying because of you not lovingOuch

ur right, Ekta makes me cry all the timeTongue

And what's with her scary DPAngry

I never knew u guys were so obsessed with me WinkLOL

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Go to top