Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 73)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

talking about other members (especially using their id's here) can get our cc into trouble naa... why should we spoil things for ourselves, about what's happening on other forums... we'll go there and discuss whatever it is...!  

i know that... LOL

But we din't even talk abt her... I just told u, there's this girl who claims to be so-n-so... Agar hum yahaan kisiki band baja rahe hote toh that would have been diff. IF-CC rules clearly say, that ppl are not allowed to stalk CCs they are not a part of. They get 20% increase in their warnings, and that they shld enter other's cc at their own risk. Phir how can we get into trouble. I still don't understand this whole thing, why is everyone so paranoid... And I am not just talking abt CC, I am talking in general. Why is everyone so worried abt what they post and whr... Baaki sab forums mein bhi yehi hota hai, ppl would show up and say "Ekta post edit kar, what if someone sees it" ... But why shld I Confused I can't be Politically Correct...Like never ever....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ekta... how would you feel if people discuss you on an open forum in their CC's... it's not nice at all, plus it's not allowed... i know stalking is not allowed either... 

i am not politically correct all the time either, but since it has happened with a friend of mine, i really don't appreciate such things... zaroori nahin hai ek i know the other person... but i wouldn't want my friends to be involved in such things...!   as a friend, i'm saying this to you yaar... HugHug

hey, you made friends... i have no clue what everyone is talking about though... have not seen the episode...!

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 17 January 2011 at 9:37am

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Ekta... how would you feel if people discuss you on an open forum in their CC's... it's not nice at all, plus it's not allowed... i know stalking is not allowed either... 

i am not politically correct all the time either, but since it has happened with a friend of mine, i really don't appreciate such things... zaroori nahin hai ek i know the other person... but i wouldn't want my friends to be involved in such things...!   as a friend, i'm saying this to you yaar... HugHug

hey, you made friends... i have no clue what everyone is talking about though... have not seen the episode...!

Arre they all are my frnds from long back Big smile We all decided together to watch this show while we were waiting for Zor Ka Jhatka...Tongue

Sanam, I will not care what others talk abt me... For one, bcoz I know my frnds would not talk abt me behind my back, and two, I don't care what my non-frnds talk abt me. So always worrying abt  what others will think or say, is not ME Confused

Ok... I won't talk abt anything from now on... HugHugHug

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
heheh... talk about anything, but not about anyone... WinkLOL

so what are you up to...?   today is a day off here... martin luther king's birthday, i think...!!   Big smile

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

heheh... talk about anything, but not about anyone... WinkLOL

so what are you up to...?   today is a day off here... martin luther king's birthday, i think...!!   Big smile

Lol, it's an "anything" for me, not "anyone"... It's an ID LOL

Haan, aaj chutti hai, but I have been at home for the last two weeks, so sab ek jaisa lag raha hai LOL

Aap kya kar rahe ho, did lil princess have to go to the longer preschool today Confused

Nuktaacheenpinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
LOLLOL  tum to aise bol rahi ho jaise us pe zulm ho raha ho...! 

but honestly, she needs to build her stamina... the other day, we went to walmart, and we did not get a cart... and she got tired at the end... we used to be so active when we were kids...!   hubby ji said, come summer he'll park in the furthest parking lot so that they'll have a longer walk...!   LOLLOL

i'm thinking of enrolling her for all the days, to be honest... let's see how everything goes... filhaal nothing is finalized...!  Embarrassed

axeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

LOLLOL  tum to aise bol rahi ho jaise us pe zulm ho raha ho...! 

but honestly, she needs to build her stamina... the other day, we went to walmart, and we did not get a cart... and she got tired at the end... we used to be so active when we were kids...!   hubby ji said, come summer he'll park in the furthest parking lot so that they'll have a longer walk...!   LOLLOL

i'm thinking of enrolling her for all the days, to be honest... let's see how everything goes... filhaal nothing is finalized...!  Embarrassed

Haan Zulm hi toh ho raha hai.... LOL 

Arre back in the day, hum sab healthy khana khate the, aaj kal ke bacche kahaan healthy khana khate hain Tongue And not to forget their Video-Games dominated life style... Confused

Poor them, abhi chote hain, more than sending them to playschool all 5 days, why don't u enroll them at some Karate classes or something similar, stamina ka stamina bhi badh jayega and they'll also learn something new....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Haan Zulm hi toh ho raha hai.... LOL 

Arre back in the day, hum sab healthy khana khate the, aaj kal ke bacche kahaan healthy khana khate hain Tongue And not to forget their Video-Games dominated life style... Confused

Poor them, abhi chote hain, more than sending them to playschool all 5 days, why don't u enroll them at some Karate classes or something similar, stamina ka stamina bhi badh jayega and they'll also learn something new....Big smile

haan, wo alag baat hai... but i never give them junk food... they don't even like outside food... LOL  and no video games for them....! 

but they don't get to do that many physical activities at home naa... they need to be out more for that... so it's necessary...!   abhi to chote hain naa... i will enroll them for swimming classes, and for karate when they are a bit older...!   Big smile   i was going to enroll her in dance classes, but the hours weren't that great... they have moved now to a newer facility apparently... so maybe next year, or the year after...!

i'm thinking of starting my own course naa... so until that is finalized, everything will depend on how that works out...!!   Embarrassed

arey, once they are there, it'll be good naa... there are other kids there age too... kuch seekhen ge hi....!  LOLLOL

are you going to go to work this week...?  ya aur off lenay ka iraada hai...?  abhi kaisa feel kar rahe ho...??  

axeionpinkisluv91

Go to top