Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Philomatheans : 10 (Invites Only) (Page 6)

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Nahi... I thought of staying, but I had just started working... And I was active on Perfect Bride forum... So I decided to skip IJSMB and BB3 too Embarrassed

Hmm.... I'll go n see the doc, but I just don't like going alone Ouch I'll go when I visit my cousin or when my mom is here....BTW, I forgot to tell, my mom's planning a trip in summer. Nanaji is coming arnd April or May, so Mumma might also come with him. I don't know if I should be happy or sad abt it Confused

Ekta... that is so great...

arey, sad kyon...?   because then you'll actually have to take care of yourself...!   Tongue   tum bhi naa... HugHugHug

oh achaa... yeah, work keeps you busy... i wasn't even active when i was working, but then again, my work hours never allowed me to.... and then i was living in toronto at that time... so i was always busy with family....!   Big smile

take a friend... or take something with you... i know the waiting time can be annoying sometimes... but think of it as something that has to be done... kya faaida delay karne ka... karna to hai hi naa, then better get it done....!  HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
obviously you should be happy..mahaan..
unless she has a bridegroom in tow Wink..
I remember one of my friend's dad and dadaji came to visit her when she was doing her MS and she planned this whole  trip including ahem Vegas..
 lets just say Dadaji  got a shock of his life thereLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenaxeion

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Smita, kyon daraa rahi ho... marriage is blissful, i tell you... and if she does has one in tow, then my best wishes are with you... HugHug   i love these news... EmbarrassedBig smile  

oh gosh... she took her dadaji to vegas... ShockedLOLLOL   that's soo mean....!   LOLLOL

Veritasaxeion

Veritas IF-Dazzler
Veritas
Veritas

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
I hae to do my daily quota of Yoga and I don't feel like it Unhappy
Mera weight kabhi kam nahin hogaUnhappy

Nuktaacheenaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

obviously you should be happy..mahaan..
unless she has a bridegroom in tow Wink..
I remember one of my friend's dad and dadaji came to visit her when she was doing her MS and she planned this whole  trip including ahem Vegas..
 lets just say Dadaji  got a shock of his life thereLOL
If she comes here, she would pack my bags and take me back with her... Bridegroom ka as Nitzy says "Airport to Mandap" hi hone wala hai meri life mein Cry She told me last night that Papa wants me back home by the end of the year bcoz He thinks I still don't take care of myself, so I am better at home Ouch He din't sleep for the last two days and his BP has shot up...Confused

I don't know, it's summers and I hate summers... I would be surprised if they stay with me for more than 10 days... I have so many cousins and they would be so busy visiting all Confused But Vegas would be good, I haven't been to Vegas either Embarrassed

Sanam, mujhe doc ache nahi lagte... They send me back home and then I have to take care of myself... I would rather prefer getting hospitalised and have 10 ppl serving me Embarrassed 

Nuktaacheen

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Smita, kyon daraa rahi ho... marriage is blissful, i tell you... and if she does has one in tow, then my best wishes are with you... HugHug   i love these news... EmbarrassedBig smile  
oh gosh... she took her dadaji to vegas... ShockedLOLLOL   that's soo mean....!   LOLLOL
Why is everyone so eager to snatch my freedom from me Confused I am still single and very much happy abt it Embarrassed U'll get to hear the news whenever it happens Hug

Smita, yoga ko chodo...U r not that bad. Just a lil chubby Big smile Walking karo and u'll be fine Hug

VeritasNuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
arey, Smita... i got those videos from the library... walk off the pounds... it is good and easy... i don't do it regularly, though...!   Embarrassed   am trying to.... but i want to lose at least 15 lbs by the summer.... i was so conscious when we went to the indoor water park... i bought those completely covered body suits (sorta like what scuba divers wear)... Embarrassed  they had to check the material on a few rides, because they thought i was wearing sweats...!   LOLLOL   but yeah, i know what you mean... even a little bit weight gain seems so much naa... i am so conscious of these things... but i eat regular diet... just no uper ki cheezen, like fries, cokes, etc... kabhi kabhi i do indulge, of course... LOL   just walk on a regular basis... at least 3 times in a week, for half an hour each day... aahista aahista khud theek ho jaaye ga... yoga is great, lekin i don't do that... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lol, Ekta... acha hai naa... shaadi ke baad you'll have even more freedom.... tum ko kya pata... don't worry... it's not as scary as people make it out to be... mujh se poocho naa tum...!   Wink   shaadi ke baad jaana tum world tour pe... aur aap ko company bhi mil jaaye gi... HugHug

Veritasaxeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

lol, Ekta... acha hai naa... shaadi ke baad you'll have even more freedom.... tum ko kya pata... don't worry... it's not as scary as people make it out to be... mujh se poocho naa tum...!   Wink   shaadi ke baad jaana tum world tour pe... aur aap ko company bhi mil jaaye gi... HugHug

Lol... Nahi... I have a trip of Europe on my Bucket List before shaadi Embarrassed Accept it or not, Shaadi ke baad things do change Confused 

Nuktaacheen

Go to top